Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Saint Bernard

Send a message via AIM to Saint Bernard

Old August 13th, 2018, 06:03 AM
I am trying to create a human cleric with the back ground of Acolyte. HLO is complaining that have to choose an option.

How do I bring up the choose menu?

Second problem:
A cleric of Iomedae is supposed to get access to the spell True Strike. It does not appear in my list of available spell.

How do I get it to appear?

Saint Bernard
Saint Bernard is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
wheredoigo

Old August 13th, 2018, 06:48 AM
The error "Acolyte: You must choose an option" is referring to the two ability boosts granted by the Acolyte background. On the Abilities page you will see a column for Background. Select your two ability boosts for Acolyte background and the error will go away.

Edit: Maybe they missed True Strike in the rush to get ready for GenCon. Or it could be something the just haven't added yet (I think there is supposed to be an update this week). Best to go ahead and submit a bug just in case it is a bug.

Last edited by wheredoigo; August 13th, 2018 at 06:52 AM.
wheredoigo is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Saint Bernard

Old August 13th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Thanks, hopefully it will be fixed in the update.
Saint Bernard is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
derf_red

Old August 13th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Concerning your 'select an option' problem, you must first go to 'Abilities' -> 'Skills' and add 'Iomedae Lore'.
Then go back to 'Character' -> 'Background' and click on 'Acolyte'. At the end of the pop-up window you can now select the lore skill you've just added.
derf_red is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
wheredoigo

Old August 13th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derf_red View Post
Concerning your 'select an option' problem, you must first go to 'Abilities' -> 'Skills' and add 'Iomedae Lore'.
Then go back to 'Character' -> 'Background' and click on 'Acolyte'. At the end of the pop-up window you can now select the lore skill you've just added.
That's the missing step. Haven't built a cleric yet, but tried it out and it resolves the validation error. If anyone from Lone Wolf is listening, this is an enhancement opportunity. Select the Lore Skill automatically based on the selected Deity. Obviously this couldn't be done with custom deities, but the Golarion deities should be possible.
wheredoigo is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Saint Bernard

Old August 14th, 2018, 07:47 AM
The missing step did the trick. Thanks a lot.
Saint Bernard is offline   #6 Reply With Quote