Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DWeiers

Old November 19th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Thank you Rob.
It's great to see that there is such quick response when something is going amiss for some users. In my Bug-Report, i only entered my email-adress, which is the same as in the account settings (at least i think so, can't check it without logging in).
s this enough, or have i to provide the username as well? If i have to, can i edit the Ticket i opened? Or should i just start a new one?
DWeiers is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 19th, 2014, 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeiers View Post
Thank you Rob.
It's great to see that there is such quick response when something is going amiss for some users. In my Bug-Report, i only entered my email-adress, which is the same as in the account settings (at least i think so, can't check it without logging in).
s this enough, or have i to provide the username as well? If i have to, can i edit the Ticket i opened? Or should i just start a new one?
You should have received a response email when you submitted the support ticket. Just reply to that email and add you actual account name. That will keep everything together for us and get us the additional info we need.

Thanks!
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
DMG

Old November 19th, 2014, 02:39 AM
I forgot to add my username as well, so I've responded to the support ticket email.

Last edited by DMG; November 19th, 2014 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Poor grammar. :)
DMG is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old November 19th, 2014, 03:53 AM
Congradulations and great work!!

Now like one other creator, you may have one days of rest.
Exmortis is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:05 AM
wOOt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWeiers View Post
Great News!! The Update-Process is working like expected, but i can't log in. Whenever i try to log in, it says that there is a previous session and asks, whether i want to terminate that session or not. I select Yes, and after a while am brought back to the login-screen with the message "Unable to Connect" in red below the field for the login credentials.
Bug Report is sent.
Same issue...

Sending a bug report now.

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Seregil

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Same issue for me as well. It might be worht noting that my realm was not synced with the cloud. So it might be the upgrade is trying to sync and upgrade at the same time.
Seregil is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:21 AM
Same for mine, but with the added complication of still being logged in during their upgrade.
pyremius is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Indus101

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
Realm Works Player Edition

Please Note:
  • This version requires a login to proceed after installation! This is necessary as some major changes have taken place in conjunction with the release of Player Edition, and they require new data to be synced down from the server before the product can be used.
Whereas before I couldn't sync, post update I can't even log in.

Since this new version requires syncing, and I'm still having that -500 syncing error, does this mean my software is now useless until it gets fixed?
Indus101 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 19th, 2014, 07:46 AM
If you were having problems logging in, please try again. If it is still a problem, send in a support ticket (or reply to the support ticket if you already created one).
davidp is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old November 19th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indus101 View Post
Whereas before I couldn't sync, post update I can't even log in.

Since this new version requires syncing, and I'm still having that -500 syncing error, does this mean my software is now useless until it gets fixed?
Do you still have the other installers? If so, just go back to the version you were using until they fix your sync error.

Parody is offline   #20 Reply With Quote