Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

d20Maverick

Old June 10th, 2014, 08:05 PM
I'm in the process of building a lot of the characters that my group plays, and I wanted to confirm whether the character's builder (who isn't the PC's player) is correct or if HeroLab is. HeroLab requires that cyber-implant weapons installed in cyberlimbs (in this case, a gyro mount and spurs in a cyber arm) are the same grade as the cyberlimb itself. However, I don't see where that is stated in the core rulebook's section on cyber implant weapons (p. 458). Have I missed that rule in another section, or is that an assumption (perfectly reasonable though it may be) that was made during the programming of HeroLab?

If I've missed it, I'd like to find a page reference to point out to the character's builder. I know that I have misunderstood a few things which HeroLab has helped me straighten out, and he has as well, but it's always nice to be able to point out where mistakes were made. Any assistance you guys can offer would be appreciated.
d20Maverick is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Tekwych

Old June 10th, 2014, 08:51 PM
I remember reading that as well, cyber-implant weapons installed in cyberlimbs are the same grade as the cyberlimb itself, but I don't have the page at the moment
Tekwych is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mortis Incognito

Old June 10th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Page 451, last sentence above the Ware grades table:

All accessories and add-ons must be of the same grade as the implant to which they are added.
Mortis Incognito is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
d20Maverick

Old June 11th, 2014, 06:07 AM
Much obliged, guys! Thank you very much!

Now, it's time to tell another player that their character is illegal, or at least find ways to make it legal now that we've had a couple of sessions to earn some karma and nuyen.
d20Maverick is offline   #4 Reply With Quote