Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old May 30th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Conjuration Sphere bug:
Additional limbs talent doesn't apply to the companion.
---------
Attempt to access container from script with no ability to do so
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'sopSpConj' (Eval Script '#1') near line 11
---------
using v1.4
Dammit, Conjuration! If it's not one thing with you it's another. Why can't you be more like your brother?
TheIronGolem is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 30th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Conjuration Sphere bug:
Additional limbs talent doesn't apply to the companion.
---------
Attempt to access container from script with no ability to do so
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'sopSpConj' (Eval Script '#1') near line 11
---------
using v1.4
Okay, 1.5 has been released to fix this problem, as well as some problems with Natural Aspect.

EDIT: A quick note for anyone using Natural Aspect to give their companion Rock Throwing: I've set the range of Rock Throwing to 120 feet, but don't take that as gospel. I noticed that the book doesn't specify a range, and the Universal Monster Rules don't specify a default. I used 120 feet as a "best guess" because the ability won't appear with a non-zero value, and I'd rather show the wrong range than not show the ability at all. I've reached out to DDS for a confirmation of the correct range, so don't be surprised if it changes later.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; May 30th, 2016 at 08:45 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old May 31st, 2016, 05:45 AM
Yay, glad it was so easy to fix! Now I can build my disgusting multi headed winged monster
radionausea is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
dereth66

Old May 31st, 2016, 08:46 AM
Great update you are doing awesome thank you

I have jst installed this on my ipad and i get a string of errors , so i delete everything off my ipad, reinstalled the only the pathfinder files no other addons and seem to be getting errors still will post as soo as i copy them

Last edited by dereth66; May 31st, 2016 at 08:02 PM. Reason: new info
dereth66 is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
dereth66

Old May 31st, 2016, 08:05 PM
ok these are the errors

Syntax error in 'evalrule' script for Thing 'abSoPCast' (Eval Rule '#1') on line 1
-> Tag 'source.pSoPUnrCAM' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cSoPCstPal' (Eval Script '#1') on line 2
-> Tag 'source.pSoPRnPlC1' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cSoPCstRgr' (Eval Script '#1') on line 2
-> Tag 'source.pSoPRnPlC1' not defined
Syntax error in 'evalrule' script for Thing 'cfgSoPTal' (Eval Rule '#1') on line 2
-> Tag 'source.pSoPCLTal' not defined
Syntax error in 'bootstrap #1 condition' tag expression for Thing 'mechSoP'
-> Tag 'source.pSoPHRCntr' not defined
Syntax error in 'calculate' script for Field 'CastLevBas' on line 18
-> Tag 'source.pSoPFracCL' not defined
Syntax error in 'field calculate' script for Field 'CastLevBas' on line 18
-> Tag 'source.pSoPFracCL' not defined
Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Component Set 'SoPTalent' on line 7
-> Tag 'source.pSoPNoAdvT' not defined

this is only on my ipad it is weird
i dont use the ipad that much but was wondering what i did wrong it was working till 1.5 sigh

Last edited by dereth66; May 31st, 2016 at 08:08 PM. Reason: more info
dereth66 is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old May 31st, 2016, 08:16 PM
For iPad issues I am working blindfolded and with one hand behind my back, since I don't have one. However, those 'source' tags that your errors reference are from the file "Source - Drop Dead Studios.1st". I would hazard a guess that that file failed to make it onto your tablet? Perhaps you copied over the bulk of files whose names start with DDS and didn't realize that other one was there? Kind of a shot in the dark since I don't know how it works with iPads...
TheIronGolem is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
dereth66

Old May 31st, 2016, 08:24 PM
no sadly i loaded jst the first one that came out with the pdf download then added it to the addonns folder to get the 1.5 download it okay i will try to figure it out, like i said dont use it very often
dereth66 is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 1st, 2016, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
For iPad issues I am working blindfolded and with one hand behind my back, since I don't have one. However, those 'source' tags that your errors reference are from the file "Source - Drop Dead Studios.1st". I would hazard a guess that that file failed to make it onto your tablet? Perhaps you copied over the bulk of files whose names start with DDS and didn't realize that other one was there? Kind of a shot in the dark since I don't know how it works with iPads...
I guess you have to "buy" the .hl file so I can see it. If you send it to me I can take a look.

But on the iPad the files are never exploded out (ie no folder of files like you see on Windows/Mac). The iPad reads the .hl like a zip file and uses them directly. My guess based on the errors is you forgot to include the .1st file in the latest .hl file. Those that had installed the other versions on the desktop would still have the .1st file present so are ok. The iPad only uses the files in the .hl and can't find it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 1st, 2016, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I guess you have to "buy" the .hl file so I can see it. If you send it to me I can take a look.

But on the iPad the files are never exploded out (ie no folder of files like you see on Windows/Mac). The iPad reads the .hl like a zip file and uses them directly. My guess based on the errors is you forgot to include the .1st file in the latest .hl file. Those that had installed the other versions on the desktop would still have the .1st file present so are ok. The iPad only uses the files in the .hl and can't find it.
That might explain things, I'll have to check on that when I get home tonight. Funnily enough, it would mean I was right about the cause of the problem, just wrong about who's to blame for it...
TheIronGolem is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old June 2nd, 2016, 06:57 PM
As so often turns out to be the case, Shadow is right. I neglected to include the .1st file in the 1.5 build, which would entirely explain this iPad issue.

I have replaced the file, so if you re-download it and install again, it should work now. Sorry about the problem!
TheIronGolem is offline   #70 Reply With Quote