Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackoffocus View Post
When You choose an Oracle you get all the Cure and Inflict spells listed as bonus ones.
For others reading this, the problem is that they should be choosing between one set and the others. I've put this on my to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 23rd, 2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by modus0 View Post
Fighter Armor Training doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Adding Full Plate (Armor Check Penalty -6) to a 20th level Fighter should be giving an ACP for the Full Plate as -2, which is showing properly in the entry for the armor, but skills with ACP are taking the full 6 point hit.

For example, the character has a Dex of 18, and 10 ranks in Ride, for a +17 modifier without armor. Equipping a set of Full Plate drops that modifier down to a +11 instead of the +15 is should be.
Previously reported. This will be fixed in the next update.
Mathias is online now   #12 Reply With Quote
modus0

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
OKay, I only mentioned it because I didn't see a previous mention in search.
modus0 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
WarDawg

Old March 24th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Making a Summoner. Everything cool at 2nd level except that the Summon Monster I spell-like ability is not showing up in either the Spells tab or in the In-Play tab as a tracked resource.
WarDawg is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
kargoth

Old March 25th, 2010, 06:07 AM
As a nature oracle, choosing the Friend to the Animals revelation, it gives you all the summon nature ally spells on your spell list as known, when it should be that you have to choose them from your spell list.

Quote from text from Final APG playtest: Add all summon nature ally spells to your spell list. You must still select these spells using your allotment of spells know.
kargoth is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 25th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDawg View Post
Making a Summoner. Everything cool at 2nd level except that the Summon Monster I spell-like ability is not showing up in either the Spells tab or in the In-Play tab as a tracked resource.
Fixed in the next update - thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #16 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 25th, 2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kargoth View Post
As a nature oracle, choosing the Friend to the Animals revelation, it gives you all the summon nature ally spells on your spell list as known, when it should be that you have to choose them from your spell list.

Quote from text from Final APG playtest: Add all summon nature ally spells to your spell list. You must still select these spells using your allotment of spells know.
Ouch - every other instance of specific granted spells doesn't cost anything. I'll put it on my to-do list to muck around with how that works so they cost something. Good catch.
Mathias is online now   #17 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old March 25th, 2010, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Along the same lines, when you create a suit of full plate armor, on the second page of the character sheet, it indicates you get a '+5 Max dex, because of the armory mastery, when it calculates your AC on the first page of the character sheet, it leaves your max dex at '+1.
asvaldson is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 25th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
Along the same lines, when you create a suit of full plate armor, on the second page of the character sheet, it indicates you get a '+5 Max dex, because of the armory mastery, when it calculates your AC on the first page of the character sheet, it leaves your max dex at '+1.
A different symptom of the same bug, or at least I can't duplicate it on my system right now.

Edit: I realized something else that may be wrong - what encumbrance level is your character at? Heavy?

If I create a 15th level fighter with DEX 20, and equip a suit of Full Plate, the AC calculations show a +4 AC from DEX. The armor listing for the full plate also shows a +4 max DEX. If I add enough gear to the character to make him heavily encumbered, then the full plate stays at +4, but the AC calculations only show a +1, since encumbrance adds its own max DEX penalty that isn't affected by the Armor Training ability.

Last edited by Mathias; March 25th, 2010 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Added a question about encumbrance
Mathias is online now   #19 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old March 25th, 2010, 12:48 PM
The Poison on the Drow crossbow Arrow needs to be converted to Pathfinder style poison not 3.5
Virtue is offline   #20 Reply With Quote