Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 9th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basara549 View Post
I'm having issues with the packs.

IT starts with the following during loading of Pathfinder
Code:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'rCBOMXIVBu' - Bootstrap thing 'fMySprAtta' does not exist
You loaded the GM Mythic Pack but you don't own the official Mythic Adventures license. See Pack FAQ#13 on how to fix.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #641 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 10th, 2016, 09:48 AM
Can you add a variant of pS2PFSgear where:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.delete[Helper.NoPathSoc]

is changed to:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.assign[Helper.CoreCampOK]

This would create the CORE version of the same adjustment (Lets core Characters use non-core stuff without throwing validation issues when they get stuff from chronicle sheets that isnt PFSC legal)
Minous is offline   #642 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 10th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
Can you add a variant of pS2PFSgear where:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.delete[Helper.NoPathSoc]

is changed to:

perform field[pChosen].chosen.assign[Helper.CoreCampOK]

This would create the CORE version of the same adjustment (Lets core Characters use non-core stuff without throwing validation issues when they get stuff from chronicle sheets that isnt PFSC legal)
Sure can do. I didn't know that was even possible in PFS Core. Don't play in PFS. Will add it for the next update.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #643 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old March 10th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Core Campaign characters can use anything in the core rulebook, web traits, and anything on a chronicle sheet for scenarios that they have played. They often throw in semi-useless items for regular characters but for core characters it can open Filth Fever Tonic or cracked Ioun stones for them.
Minous is offline   #644 Reply With Quote
Basara549

Old March 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
You loaded the GM Mythic Pack but you don't own the official Mythic Adventures license. See Pack FAQ#13 on how to fix.
Odd - I don't remember downloading it, and the issue only started after buying Ultimate Campaign and reactivating my license to access UCamp. But, there was an issue around the last time I updated the 3rd party stuff where the choices seemed to jump around under my pointer as I tried to select them.

But, it was there, so hopefully that's the issue.
Basara549 is offline   #645 Reply With Quote
direinsomniac

Old March 15th, 2016, 05:47 PM
I was playing around the Zen Archer Monk and the Perfect Strike ability.

When you gestalt the Zen Archer, the gestalt function loses recognition of the zen archer levels in regards to how many times you can use the Perfect Strike ability per day.
direinsomniac is offline   #646 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 17th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direinsomniac View Post
I was playing around the Zen Archer Monk and the Perfect Strike ability.

When you gestalt the Zen Archer, the gestalt function loses recognition of the zen archer levels in regards to how many times you can use the Perfect Strike ability per day.
Yeah the Gestalt addon needs allot of love still. Sorry you will find little issues like this. I need to find a better way to handle Gestalt in Pathfinder.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #647 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old March 17th, 2016, 12:36 PM
The entire community package is very much appreciated. Our group loves Gestalt, whenever I run something difficult enough to justify tougher than normal characters.

Two of the players are very much into the Dreamscarred Press materials, included within the community package, one for the Path of War and another for the Ultimate Psionics. Both appreciate the efforts of you guys too.

On a side note, Dreamscarred announced the release of Path of War, Expanded on their facebook page, and I asked them if there would be Hero Lab support for it.

They replied:
Quote:
The Hero Lab support for our books was done by volunteers for the community project - we unfortunately do not have any Hero Lab developers available to us. We're open to getting it done if someone is interested!
Ualaa is offline   #648 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 17th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post
The entire community package is very much appreciated. Our group loves Gestalt, whenever I run something difficult enough to justify tougher than normal characters.

Two of the players are very much into the Dreamscarred Press materials, included within the community package, one for the Path of War and another for the Ultimate Psionics. Both appreciate the efforts of you guys too.

On a side note, Dreamscarred announced the release of Path of War, Expanded on their facebook page, and I asked them if there would be Hero Lab support for it.

They replied:
Quote:
The Hero Lab support for our books was done by volunteers for the community project - we unfortunately do not have any Hero Lab developers available to us. We're open to getting it done if someone is interested!
Some of Path of War Expanded is in the 3PP Pack already, thought some of that might be dated as it was still in playtesting when I did it. If memory serves, I did the base classes and one or two of the new Disciplines, and some other people have done a few of the Archetypes.

Spheres of Power is currently eating up all of my HL dev time, so I haven't been able to keep up with updating PoWEx. I hope to be able to get back to it soon-ish, because I have a special affection for PoW - not only is it awesome content, but it was also my gateway drug for HL development.
TheIronGolem is offline   #649 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 18th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Getting these errors while using the Hidden Blade rogue archetype from PoW with the unchained rogue (works fine with regular rogue)
I had a few minutes and looked into this issue. I had to make some adjustments to the Maneuver List component (PWManList). In the next release Hidden Blade will work with both the Rogue and Unchained rogue classes.

Issue #86

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #650 Reply With Quote