Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 10th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidarc View Post
After the last Herolab update none of the community pack, nor any other secondary source, files are showing up on the list of rule configurations. I have reinstalled Herolab and the files. Herolab shows them under third party updates. I'm completely at a loss at how to get this working again.
I am going to assume that when you start Pathfinder you are getting an error window. Once HL finds an error in one of the addons you have installed it goes into safe mode and will not load any addon.

I need to see that list of errors when Pathfinder first loads to try and help. When you see the error window you can RIGHT mouse click and say "Copy" to get the whole list of errors. Then paste them into this thread.

If you get no error window on Pathfinder load let me know that also.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1661 Reply With Quote
Anidarc

Old May 10th, 2019, 12:04 PM
Thank you for your prompt reply! This is the only error I have been receiving.

"The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'rcSoPAberr' - Bootstrap thing 'xAmorphous' does not exist"
Anidarc is offline   #1662 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 10th, 2019, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anidarc View Post
Thank you for your prompt reply! This is the only error I have been receiving.

"The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'rcSoPAberr' - Bootstrap thing 'xAmorphous' does not exist"
The issue is actually coming from Spheres of Power. I would start with making sure you have the latest Sphere addons fully updated. I would go into Updates and force update all the Sphere of Power addons you have. It won't hurt anything and it will guarantee you have the latest versions.

If that does not work I would recommend posting to THIS thread to get TheIronGolem's attention who is the author of Spheres of Power. Be sure to include the above error message to help him track down the issue. He can then give you more specific instructions on how to fix this issue.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1663 Reply With Quote
Dahvood

Old May 11th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Quick bug report - the feat "Speed of Thought" (fPUSpdThgt) incorrectly gives an enhancement bonus to move speed, instead of an insight bonus as per the book. Thanks!
Dahvood is offline   #1664 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 12th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahvood View Post
Quick bug report - the feat "Speed of Thought" (fPUSpdThgt) incorrectly gives an enhancement bonus to move speed, instead of an insight bonus as per the book. Thanks!
Thanks for the bug report...

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1665 Reply With Quote
Kalii Steele

Old May 12th, 2019, 09:05 PM
I love all the path of war content, and I saw there was an update on april 20th mentioning new archetypes. got me thinking, how are the harbinger ones comeing along? I know the crimson countess are ravenlord are done, but I would love to hear if the omen rider and edgelord ones are being worked on. also if the various other factions are getting some love, would make getting the other paths even easier. much love to everyone working on this btw, doing whatever god you follows work.
Kalii Steele is offline   #1666 Reply With Quote
Kalii Steele

Old May 12th, 2019, 09:09 PM
and actually, hows the april augmented content overall going? if I manage to learn how to properly work HLs system, Id love to add that kind of content.
Kalii Steele is offline   #1667 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 13th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalii Steele View Post
I love all the path of war content, and I saw there was an update on april 20th mentioning new archetypes. got me thinking, how are the harbinger ones comeing along? I know the crimson countess are ravenlord are done, but I would love to hear if the omen rider and edgelord ones are being worked on. also if the various other factions are getting some love, would make getting the other paths even easier. much love to everyone working on this btw, doing whatever god you follows work.
Right now just have a few people with a little time helping out. I am sorry I have no specific timeline for when new archetypes will get added.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1668 Reply With Quote
GrinningJest3r

Old May 25th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Shadow, I don't know how high this might rate on your current project or bugs/problems list, but I just wanted to let you know that the "RGG - Alchemical Bomb Discoveries" do not have sources linked to the abilities, so they'll show up as valid selections even if the "RGG - Alchemical Bomb Discoveries" is disabled in the hero configuration options.

I don't know what other sets this might apply to. I looked at a couple of others from the RGG Bullet Points series and the ones I checked all had sources linked.
GrinningJest3r is offline   #1669 Reply With Quote
Sturmrider

Old May 26th, 2019, 06:31 AM
Hi Shadow,

I am trying to make a new class, but when I run the Test on it I am getting a number of errors.

Here is a copy of them, most are in the Shadow community packs. I am wondering if there is an update or if I should just remove them temporarily.

I have done all updates that have been shown and not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thank you for your help.

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 81) - Tag Group 'mDescript' - Referenced tag group 'sDescript' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 91) - Tag Group 'mLevel' - Referenced tag group 'sLevel' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 129) - Tag Group 'mSave' - Referenced tag group 'sSave' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Tags.1st (line 204) - Tag Group 'PWActNRG' - Referenced tag group 'PriElement' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Tags.1st (line 92) - Tag Group 'PathSkill' - Referenced tag group 'ClassSkill' does not exist
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Tags.1st (line 147) - Tag Group 'PsicrystID' - Referenced tag group 'ClassSkill' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack - Tags.1st (line 152) - Tag Group 'DamAbil' - Referenced tag group 'AttrDamage' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 88) - Tag Group 'wBite' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 98) - Tag Group 'wClaw' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 104) - Tag Group 'wConstrict' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 110) - Tag Group 'wGore' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 116) - Tag Group 'wHooves' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 122) - Tag Group 'wRake' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 128) - Tag Group 'wRend' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 134) - Tag Group 'wSlam' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 140) - Tag Group 'wTailSlap' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 146) - Tag Group 'wTalon' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 152) - Tag Group 'wTentacle' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 158) - Tag Group 'wTrample' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 164) - Tag Group 'wWing' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 170) - Tag Group 'wManSpike' - Referenced tag group 'wMain' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 252) - Tag Group 'PolyImmune' - Referenced tag group 'BloodEner' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 257) - Tag Group 'PolyResist' - Referenced tag group 'BloodEner' does not exist
File: COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Tags.1st (line 262) - Tag Group 'PolyVulner' - Referenced tag group 'BloodEner' does not exist
File: COM_1PathfinderPack - Components.str (line 81) - Component 'S2GenAry' (dynamic tag) - Group 'Helper' not defined
File: COM_1PathfinderPack - Components.str (line 82) - Component 'S2GenAry' (dynamic tag) - Group 'ProductId' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 29) - Field 'mDC' - Non-existent phase id 'PostAttr' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 42) - Field 'mIL' - Non-existent phase id 'PostLevel' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 53) - Field 'mIM' - Non-existent phase id 'PostAttr' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 98) - Component 'PWManuever' (dynamic tag) - Group 'Usage' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 99) - Component 'PWManuever' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SpecType' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 104) - Component 'PWManuever' (Eval Script '#1') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 114) - Component 'PWManuever' (Eval Script '#2') - Non-existent phase id 'PreLevel' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 245) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Init Setup') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 276) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script 'PoW Calc IL') - Non-existent phase id 'PostLevel' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 306) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#3') - Non-existent phase id 'Final' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 365) - Component 'PWManList' (Eval Script '#4') - Non-existent phase id 'Final' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_PathOfWar - Components.str (line 407) - Component 'PWDisc' (Eval Script '#1') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 18) - Component 'PUDisc' (dynamic tag) - Group 'abCategory' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 19) - Component 'PUDisc' (dynamic tag) - Group 'HasAbility' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 20) - Component 'PUDisc' (dynamic tag) - Group 'Ability' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 21) - Component 'PUDisc' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SpecSource' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 23) - Component 'PUDisc' (Eval Script '#1') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 32) - Component 'PUDisc' (Eval Script '#2') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 51) - Component 'PUDisc' (Eval Script '#3') - Non-existent phase id 'First' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 91) - Component 'PUDisc' (Eval Script '#4') - Non-existent phase id 'Final' specified
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 139) - Component 'PUPsyPath' (dynamic tag) - Group 'abCategory' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 140) - Component 'PUPsyPath' (dynamic tag) - Group 'HasAbility' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 141) - Component 'PUPsyPath' (dynamic tag) - Group 'Ability' not defined
File: COM_3PPPack_UltimatePsionics - Components.str (line 142) - Component 'PUPsyPath' (dynamic tag) - Group 'SpecSource' not defined

Regards,

Larry
Sturmrider is offline   #1670 Reply With Quote