Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

BraveDave88

Old November 22nd, 2009, 07:53 AM
Since my group seems to be moving into D&D as well as M&M, I'm considering picking up the 3.5 setting for Herolab since its just so amazingly convenient. The only thing I've noticed is that it doesn't appear to have any support for the complete books, or am I just missing something? Since we're going to be using a lot of the variant classes (particular samurai, ninja, etc) It'd be really great if that was supported.

I recall hearing about a fan add-on that added all of that but I'm not sure. Could someone enlighten me? Thanks.
BraveDave88 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:31 AM
Well, chiefweasel and I are working on adding content for HL from the complete books, although I've been hampered by my laptop breaking (AGAIN).

I have not made a Ninja or Samurai base class yet, but I have done Wu Jen, Knight, Duskblade, Beguiler, Scout, Mariner, Noble, and Warmage, plus numerous Prestige Classes.

What did you need done? I'd be happy to give you some pointers on how to enter a class yourself, it's not hard if you don't need to do anything too fancy, although there is quite a lot of data entry for some classes (especially spellcasters). I might even do it myself if I think it would be handy, but likely not on any sort of timescale that would be useful to you.
Lawful_g is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
BraveDave88

Old November 23rd, 2009, 08:31 AM
Oh my group won't be doing the D&D game for quite a long time, at least that's the impression I'm getting. So I think we have plenty of time. I need the samurai/ninja classes in particular since our game is going to have a distinctly Edo-period Japan feel to it, and those classes are going to be used a lot.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
BraveDave88 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old November 30th, 2009, 04:58 AM
I think Lawful_g was making the inferance that users need to create their own content sometimes. We have been working on the Complete Champion book for 3.5 right now, but due to factors beyond our control it is taking us a lot longer then expected. We would like to continue with the creation of all the books, but it will take time and we really could use more people to help us out.

That being said, anyone who would like to contribute to this project and thus contribute to the HL community please let Lawful_g or myself know and we can coordinate the project. thanks.
chiefweasel is offline   #4 Reply With Quote