Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 10th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imper1um View Post
+Str Bows are not working.
Please provide more detail for this report. This does not help me diagnose any problems you may be seeing.

Under what circumstances are you seeing a problem? Where are you seeing any discrepancies? What sort of character are you seeing this on? Can you re-create the problem with a bare minimum character (just the bow and the strength), in case there's a feat or class ability interfering with what you're seeing?
Mathias is online now   #31 Reply With Quote
TopCat

Old September 10th, 2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imper1um View Post
Rage does not modify CMD (+2 For +4 Strength)
Rage also gives a -2 penalty to AC, so that cancels out the strength bonus when calculating CMD.
TopCat is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
FCWesel

Old September 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
LUNGE "description" is wrong when populating under "Feats, Traits & Flaws". It states "-2 to Hit for +5' Reach". It should read and actually does calculate "-2 to AC for +5' Reach".
FCWesel is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Official FAQ for Monk Flurry is that BAB from other classes are added to your Monk FoB BAB.

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards...OrFAQ&page=1#3

The general rule is that anything in a class is self referential, so the Monk's FoB reference to "his BAB is X" would apply only to levels of Monk and never modify non-Monk BAB. So other classes that might refer to other things in a similar way would only apply to that class's values.

Last edited by risner; September 10th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.
risner is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 11th, 2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopCat View Post
Rage also gives a -2 penalty to AC, so that cancels out the strength bonus when calculating CMD.
I may be missing something, but I don't see any mention in RAW of AC having any bearing on CMD . . .
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old September 11th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I may be missing something, but I don't see any mention in RAW of AC having any bearing on CMD . . .
See the MISC section of how to calc CMD. The important part is as follows:
A creature can also add any circumstance, deflection, dodge, insight, morale, profane, and sacred bonuses to AC to its CMD. Any penalties to a creature's AC also apply to its CMD. A flat-footed creature does not add its Dexterity bonus to its CMD.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 11th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
See the MISC section of how to calc CMD. The important part is as follows:
A creature can also add any circumstance, deflection, dodge, insight, morale, profane, and sacred bonuses to AC to its CMD. Any penalties to a creature's AC also apply to its CMD. A flat-footed creature does not add its Dexterity bonus to its CMD.
Ah! Thanks for the reference!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old September 11th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Can't find the Aldori Dueling Sword. There are some traits that are specific to that type of weapon and can't find it under weapons.
Exitilus is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old September 11th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Can't find the Aldori Dueling Sword. There are some traits that are specific to that type of weapon and can't find it under weapons.
These only exist in Community Created addons for right now. They will be part of the Adventurer's Armor when HL releases it soon. Otherwise check out the d20pfsrd site in my sig and you can find the Aldori Dueling sword in the Adventurer's Armory.user file and some of the special feats for those playing in the Kingmaker AP.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Flappi

Old September 12th, 2010, 12:47 PM
In the "archetype" tab of the editor, there's an issue with the option "spells cast per level" : if we change the value at some level, we can't have the default value at a latter level; it's because "0" are ignored in the table, and a "no value" is interpreted as "the same modification as before".

----
I'm not very clear, thus, I will give my example : for the oracle, I use a rule very similar to the "spontaneous cleric" of the unearthed arcana. It means, a 3-rd level oracle can cast 2-nd level spells, but he don't have any choice for his 2-nd level known spells : he knows the bonus spell of 2-nd of his mystery, and "cure moderate wound". A 4-th level oracle is not modified (he use the rules of the APG).

Therefore, I define new mysteries, where all spells known arise one level before. No problem here. And, I need to give 2 slots per day of 2-nd level to the 3-rd level oracle. I'm trying to use an archetype to do this, since there's an option "spell cast by level".

If I set the table :
Code:
- - -
- - -
- - -
Then, the 3-rd level oracle has 2 spell of level 2 each day, as I want. But, the help states, the 4-th level oracle has also 2 more spells of level 2 (therefore he has 5 slots per day), and that's not what I want.

If I set the table :
Code:
- - -
- - -
the "0" is ignored, and it's exactly the same as above.

If I set the table :
Code:
- - -
- - -
the "-2" is used with the default value, not the modified value. The 4-th level oracle doesn't have "3+2-2 = 3" slots, he has instead "3-2=1" slots.

Since I don't have any way to have the default value of spell per day at level 4, I think it's a bug...

----
As a side minor issue, I have a little problem with the display of spells per day of my 3-rd level oracle. Since he can cast 2-nd spells but don't know any 2-nd level spell (except bonus spells), the display in the oracle tab is :
Quote:
lvl0: 5/5, any
lvl1 : 3/3, 6/day
lvl2 : , 3/day
I would like to remove the comma after "lvl2:", if it's somehow possible...
Flappi is offline   #40 Reply With Quote