Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nikmal

Old August 15th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Can we add more of an armor selection then what is listed in the pathfinder drop down list for armor. What if I wanted to add Dwarven plate +2 or some such? I know I can do it a little bit but not to the extent that it would be showing up in the printed version of the character sheet.

Also if I wanted to do Twilight armor or Mithral plate that is magical or some such can be named correctly and with the correct +'s but not with the correct stats. Not even being able to add elemental protections and the like to the armor is kind of sad too.

Is there going to be updates to this I hope other then the current armors listed in the custom lists and or the current magic armor list??
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 16th, 2010, 11:05 AM
You can construct any magic armor you want via the integrated Editor. Any new armor you create will then appear in the list for selection. You will find tutorials on using the Editor within the documentation. There are lots of users here on the forums that are well-versed in using the Editor, so there are plenty of people who can help answer any questions you might run into.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 16th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Oh, and we'll also be releasing optional add-on packages in the near future with all the content from the various Pathfinder supplements that Paizo has released. So if you are looking for equipment that was published in one of these supplements, we'll have that available later this year.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote