Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Grog

Old July 13th, 2010, 08:39 AM
I'm trying to key in on the "Ex-member" flag on a druid for a prestige class pre-requisite.

Unable to right-click it in debug mode for information and for the life of me cannot think of another class or feature in the Pathfinder rules having a similar requirement.

Is it possible to key in on "Ex-member"?
Grog is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 13th, 2010, 09:16 AM
To get information on a class helper, go to the develop menu...floating info windows...show selection tags (or show selection fields), and find the class in that list - make sure you select the Class Helper (it's Id will start with "cHelp" rather than the class level.

In this case you want the tags, and you'll find that the ExMember.Druid tag is added to the class helper and the hero (floating info windows...show hero tags) when the Ex-Member box is checked.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Grog

Old July 13th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Cool thanks. Sorry for asking so many questions. I really do try to look this stuff up myself beforehand.

I guess ExMember.cHelpDrd is what I need then.

Appreciate it.

Edit: Ended up adding an Expr-Req
Code:
hero.tagis[ExMember.cHelpDrd] <> 0
I'm starting to get the hang of the editor. Took me a while to realize I needed hero.tagis instead of parent.tagis...

Last edited by Grog; July 13th, 2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Figured it out.
Grog is offline   #3 Reply With Quote