Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

View Poll Results: What do you want to see?
AI - Backgrounds 3 15.00%
AI - Items 2 10.00%
AI - Monsters 3 15.00%
ERftLW - Aberrant Dragonmark 5 25.00%
ERftLW - Items 6 30.00%
ERftLW - Monsters 4 20.00%
Essentials Kit - Items & Charms 3 15.00%
Essentials Kit - Monsters 3 15.00%
Essentials Kit - Sidekicks 2 10.00%
GGtR - Items & Charms 2 10.00%
GGtR - Monsters (including Krenko's Way) 2 10.00%
Mordenkainen's Fiendish Folio - Monsters 5 25.00%
MTOF - Demonic Boons 2 10.00%
WDH - Items 3 15.00%
WDH - Monsters 2 10.00%
WDotMM - Items 3 15.00%
WDotMM - Monsters 3 15.00%
Vehicles (GoS, AI, BGDiA) 2 10.00%
Something else (post about it) 3 15.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Fenris447

Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:21 PM
Exactly. It would be useable, but not in a way that is intuitive to how everyone already uses Hero Lab. That's why I think making those parts of the ship act as Minions of a main ship Hero would be a potential solution worth exploring. I just don't know if a minion can be automatically added when the main Hero is added.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Venger

Old March 2nd, 2020, 12:52 PM
Minions.
Ok, a "thing" I will keep a lookout for

Gives a whole new meaning to "part of the ship, part of the crew" doesn't it!

Currently I envision a very populated dashboard, ships and its sundry minions, crews, npc's, PC's, monsters, and all the sundry sundries and theretofores

I needa nap
Venger is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
sBassGhost

Old March 24th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Hey there! I've been preparing to start a new game as a Blood Hunter, and then Matts new update came out for it so I am switching gears and try it out. Any news on if and when the new Blood Hunter update will be in Hero Lab?
sBassGhost is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
jessevsm

Old August 20th, 2020, 06:35 PM
So, I've been wondering this myself now. But when IS there going to be an update for the Blood Hunter to Hero Lab. It's been almost half a year since this last message and it isn't in Hero Lab yet.
jessevsm is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 20th, 2020, 10:49 PM
I'd try and get the Eberron material done before WotC decides to release Exploring Eberron as an official product down the line.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 12th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessevsm View Post
So, I've been wondering this myself now. But when IS there going to be an update for the Blood Hunter to Hero Lab. It's been almost half a year since this last message and it isn't in Hero Lab yet.
I have no plans to build it for the Community Pack. My only concerns are officially released WotC content. Sometimes I do UA, like the Variant Class Features, but usually only if either I need it for my games or if it looks really likely to become official later on down the line.

But if someone wants to build the Blood Hunter or other popular 3rd-party content, I'm fine with putting it into the pack.

Found an issue with or have a suggestion for the 5e Community Pack? Please post it here at our GitHub.

Feel free to stop by the Lone Wolf Development Subreddit, for discussion of any and all LWD products and community efforts!
Fenris447 is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
asw122

Old October 15th, 2020, 01:32 AM
For me, the big one would be Theros, as my GM just started a campaign with it. I saw something a while back about it being worked on, but as far as I can see it's not in yet.
asw122 is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 16th, 2020, 12:54 PM
I was working on it. I'll be picking it back up soon, and I'll make a post when it's ready. Anything in particular you need more than something else? The Supernatural Gifts are very complicated, which is what's taking the longest. The races, background, and subclasses just need some polish and they'll be good to go.

Fenris447 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
asw122

Old October 30th, 2020, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris447 View Post
I was working on it. I'll be picking it back up soon, and I'll make a post when it's ready. Anything in particular you need more than something else? The Supernatural Gifts are very complicated, which is what's taking the longest. The races, background, and subclasses just need some polish and they'll be good to go.
We're well short of supernatural gifts (currently we all have Piety 0), the rest would be useful though.
asw122 is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Fenris447

Old October 30th, 2020, 06:59 AM
I've uploaded the Theros files. They'll be in the next release, but you can grab them now. Instructions in this post. Enjoy!

Last edited by Fenris447; November 6th, 2020 at 09:02 AM.
Fenris447 is offline   #20 Reply With Quote