Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

zarlor

Old April 1st, 2014, 01:07 PM
Dartnet: It might help if you include in your update notifications what it was that was updated. I forget too easily what was there before and what's been updated since. :/

Nostromos: Which files are missing creatures? All of the ones I've done should have them.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Nostromos

Old April 1st, 2014, 01:49 PM
I'm looking for them in the Hellfrost one. I may have an older file that doesn't have the creatures in it though. I also know CapedCrusader is pretty busy so he may not have gotten them added in yet.
Nostromos is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 1st, 2014, 02:14 PM
Ah, yeah, that's one of of CapedCrusader's and he is pretty busy right now, that's for sure. You can try to PM him for his latest copy, but I'm pretty sure I have the latest and I don't see any creatures in that one, either.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Nostromos

Old April 1st, 2014, 02:26 PM
Kinda what i figured. I got one from him back in December/January I think so its probably the most updated. Might try to get some creatures added into it when I have the time (when I'm not adding campaign things into Realm Works and making maps).

Quick question for you though, when you've added them for your settings files, have you created custom creature types or just use the generics and tweak them? IE...dragon..do you create one for each type or just use dragon and somehow tweak it to different stats?
Nostromos is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 1st, 2014, 02:56 PM
Depends on if there is something like what I need to add. So when doing Hydras for Weird Wars Rome, for example, I probably used a Hydra or Dragon or something just to give me something to work from. Other things I create from scratch, but I think most of the time I copy something, even if it's the monster I just created, just because I find it easier to work from a template, so to speak. It does mean I have to make sure and clean up the things I don't change, though.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Aardvark892

Old April 15th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Please forgive a newbie to this forum with a question. I see that the Savage Worlds license is available for 20 bucks, and that the three separate companions are also available either alone or as a pack. What I don't understand is how I get the data to use for all the settings listed in this first post. Do these come with the basic Savage Worlds package, or are they all separate purchases. If so, where do I find them to purchase?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tim
Aardvark892 is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 15th, 2014, 03:45 PM
All of the settings in that post, except for the Companions, are available for free. The "Official" ones show up in the updater for Hero Lab and while you could technically download them without purchasing Savage Worlds they won't really work without having that. The "Unofficial" and "Fan Conversion" ones are available by sending a PM to the listed data author.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually

Last edited by zarlor; April 15th, 2014 at 03:48 PM.
zarlor is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old April 23rd, 2014, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliquinn View Post
Is there an ETA on the Rippers Companion?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartnet View Post
April/May at the latest. Got a few data files that I want to finish first.
*Eagerly awaits the RC files, rubbing her hands together greedily...*
EricaOdd is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 26th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaOdd View Post
*Eagerly awaits the RC files, rubbing her hands together greedily...*
Quick update. Accursed is done! Just sent it off the the creators to see if they want it as ab official setting or not. Rippers is 90% done and should be out some time in May.
dartnet is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
EricaOdd

Old April 26th, 2014, 07:10 AM
Awesome, thanks!
EricaOdd is offline   #30 Reply With Quote