Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Azgulor

Old October 14th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Voting (& hoping) to see The Last Parsec and Lankhmar (especially Lankhmar) added to the list of supported settings!
Azgulor is offline   #121 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 15th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Last Parsec is already available, just not in the updater. Just PM dartnet to get a copy of the file.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #122 Reply With Quote
paulimposteur

Old October 26th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Sent a message to you Dart, Caped, and Richkz! Was hoping to get my hands on a few of these settings. Thanks for putting these together!

Last edited by paulimposteur; October 26th, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
paulimposteur is offline   #123 Reply With Quote
unclejayrazz

Old April 25th, 2018, 10:31 AM
How about Savage Rifts?
unclejayrazz is offline   #124 Reply With Quote
Jay_NOLA

Old May 1st, 2018, 11:29 AM
Any chance of Saga of the Goblin Horde?
Jay_NOLA is offline   #125 Reply With Quote
rdowney1

Old February 15th, 2020, 04:51 AM
All-

I will be starting work on a SWADE-Savage Rifts File. Once I have made progress on it, I will try and get the word out. This will be my first file that i have ever done, so we will see how it goes.
rdowney1 is offline   #126 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 15th, 2020, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdowney1 View Post
All-

I will be starting work on a SWADE-Savage Rifts File. Once I have made progress on it, I will try and get the word out. This will be my first file that i have ever done, so we will see how it goes.
Are you working with the current Rifts file or something? SWADE is in review for release so if we're lucky that would be out before you had anything ready (and you might need to do major updates to your file after that). Otherwise the current Rifts file should be getting updated by TCArknight (see https://forums.wolflair.com/showthre...t=55700&page=9 for the latest work he's been doing there), if that helps any.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #127 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old February 16th, 2020, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdowney1 View Post
All-

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Are you working with the current Rifts file or something? SWADE is in review for release so if we're lucky that would be out before you had anything ready (and you might need to do major updates to your file after that). Otherwise the current Rifts file should be getting updated by TCArknight (see https://forums.wolflair.com/showthre...t=55700&page=9 for the latest work he's been doing there), if that helps any.
What Zarlor said.

I'm just waiting on the SWADE core files to be available before starting to update the existing Savage Rifts files. Once those are released though, could probably use a hand with all the files. if you want to PM me, we can figure things out.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #128 Reply With Quote
Cid

Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:15 AM
Anyone have Accursed?
Cid is offline   #129 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old April 22nd, 2020, 05:30 AM
According to the first post in this thread you should be able to PM dartnet for that

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #130 Reply With Quote