Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

jbearwillis

Old October 29th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Forgive me Mi'lord. Bows to one knee, I had no idea. Waits for the ok to stand once again. Looking very nervous indeed.
jbearwillis is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 29th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Have you ever seen the new version, with Clive Owen? Great scene, it's where Arthur finds Guinevere.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old October 29th, 2013, 07:41 PM
and stand up, for crying out loud...

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old October 29th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Yes I have, very awesome movie and just a little role-playing in the forums. LOL
jbearwillis is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old October 30th, 2013, 05:09 AM
We're supposed to actually look at the errata? Next thing you know you'll want us to check the Pinnacle forum for official clarification on stuff, too!

The only reason I didn't check the errata was because... umm .... well, you see... oh wait, my goldfish is calling...

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; October 30th, 2013 at 05:12 AM.
zarlor is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Mindseye

Old November 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM
Also the number of points you receive from super Karma should be the same as you would receive via the super power points edge. Currently Super Karma seems to give 5 points regardless of whether it is on Standard, Heavy Hitters or Major Leaguers.

On a likely related note, the Natural Growth option appears to give only 5 points without regard to the power point option setting. If using the Super power point edge manually, the power points scale appropriately.

Also noticed that encumbrance does not seem to be calculated properly for values over d12 when you have the Brawny edge. Under 12 seems to be working fine.

Late Addition: When using attack ranged with a throwing object, it does not display properly in the Attack power summary. Attack ranged seems to assume only shooting skill.
Mindseye is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old November 21st, 2013, 08:01 PM
EDIT: I broke the system on with a data file I was working on....

Last edited by dartnet; November 21st, 2013 at 08:10 PM. Reason: I break files thats what I do...
dartnet is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old November 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM
Found issue fixed issue.

Last edited by dartnet; November 21st, 2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Duuu....
dartnet is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Endtransmission

Old December 12th, 2013, 01:27 PM
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but there's an easy way to generate an error message within the base Savage Worlds system.

Start a new character (or in fact any character that has no Arcane Background) and go to the Personal tab. Click on Add Permanent Adjustment at the bottom and select the Arcane Powers option and watch the errors start to appear.

I would have expected to not see this option unless the character has the option to actually have powers?
Endtransmission is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Endtransmission

Old December 17th, 2013, 08:07 PM
I've just re-encountered an issue with the core SW data file that would be good to get updated if possible please?

There are a number of Skills in the datafile that only appear as valid options if you have Arcane Backgrounds selected, such as Faith and Weird Science. A while back Zalor pointed me to a thread with a reply from PegInc (http://www.peginc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39287) showing that there shouldn't be this preclude as you can technically have these skills without an Arcane Background.

Any chance we can get the SW data file updated to reflect this statement from PegInc please? Otherwise I need to create copies of core skills in my Data file, which I would rather not do.

Working on: Official Achtung! Cthulhu datafiles
Endtransmission is offline   #20 Reply With Quote