Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

zarlor

Old May 30th, 2018, 05:14 AM
Are you sure you are changing from the standard sheet to the extended sheet? For example if you use the Print Preview function you'd have to click on the "Dossiers..." button to show all the available print templates you can use. The extended sheets still work fine for me show the full description of Edges and Hindrances and such.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old May 31st, 2018, 09:09 AM
Not sure but the extended sheet was not available? now it is I had updated both savage worlds and deadlands and it disappeared...maybe I needed to reboot or something because now it is back. So all is good in the world...nothing to see here
marroon69 is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
The GIT!

Old May 17th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Is it just me of has this sheet been broken by the SWADE update? I'm using a Mac and not sure if this is a factor.
The GIT! is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 17th, 2020, 03:31 PM
I think it was the fixes I had made to it for Rifts? I haven't got it figured out yet.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old May 18th, 2020, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
I think it was the fixes I had made to it for Rifts? I haven't got it figured out yet.
Looks like one of the biggest things is replacing the code in the zPowerPick template with the new oPowerPick template code. Looks to be important for handling the new multiple Arcane Backgrounds. Although, would need to then go back and modify the output to match the old version...

I'll keep digging.

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post

Last edited by TCArknight; May 18th, 2020 at 09:27 AM.
TCArknight is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 18th, 2020, 11:18 AM
That sounds very likely. I think I've had to do something similar before. Usually doing a heavy comparison to the standard sheet code like that. I just haven't had time to try to dig into it.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #66 Reply With Quote