Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 3rd, 2018, 12:12 PM
Arcane Resistance is restricted from use in a Supers Campaign, and The Best There Is is only allowed at the two lowest power levels in Rising Star campaigns, per Clint Black at Pinnacle.

I hope that helps.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Gloomfall

Old May 3rd, 2018, 12:49 PM
Thank you for the quick reply! I just found the reference to the Arcane Resistance, it's currently available for all of the hero power levels other than the ones listed. Is the detail about "The Best There Is" listed somewhere in the books or in errata somewhere that's publicly available?
Gloomfall is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old May 3rd, 2018, 12:56 PM
I'm guessing he's referring to this post: http://archive.pegforum.com/viewtopi...417554#p417554

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Gloomfall

Old May 3rd, 2018, 01:09 PM
That does make sense, though at best it would be nice if it were at least available for "Rising Star: Four Color" as a +3 Modifier to the Maximum Power Points in a single power, to match the normal Four Color values.
Gloomfall is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old May 3rd, 2018, 04:46 PM
I set up "The Best There Is" as I was directed to by the folks at Pinnacle.

And Arcane Resistance is precluded by clicking "Super Powers Companion 2nd Edition". It has nothing to do with Campaign Power Levels.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane

Last edited by CapedCrusader; May 3rd, 2018 at 04:48 PM.
CapedCrusader is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old May 3rd, 2018, 04:50 PM
But in looking at this I realized that Improved Arcane Resistance still shows up, so I'll preclude that as well in the next update.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Gatlin

Old September 8th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buyaka View Post
Has this been fixed? As the Ranged Attack power doesnt update if the modifier enhanced damage is taken. The dmg dice should be D10s, but they are still D6s.
Has this been fixed yet? I have a switchable ranged power and when it's toggled off on the "in-Play" tab, no damage shows. When toggled on the increased damage doesn't show. Also both versions of the power have increased range, and both show the standard range listed.
Gatlin is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Gatlin

Old September 10th, 2018, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatlin View Post
Has this been fixed yet? I have a switchable ranged power and when it's toggled off on the "in-Play" tab, no damage shows. When toggled on the increased damage doesn't show. Also both versions of the power have increased range, and both show the standard range listed.
The switchable error is showing with melee attacks as well, where no damage shows when the "In-Play" tab is toggled off.

Also, with the Absorption power, the Transference modifier should last for five rounds, yet the summary text for the character sheets states 3 rounds.ck

Edit: AP doesn't seem to be showing in the stat block either.

Last edited by Gatlin; September 10th, 2018 at 05:03 AM.
Gatlin is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old September 11th, 2018, 06:07 PM
I got the one about Ranged Attack, as far as Enhanced Damage and Range. I'll check on these others.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
SAbel

Old March 30th, 2019, 01:26 PM
Has anyone made other character sheets for this? How hard is it to make a new character sheet? <is there a link sop I can try and work on one>
SAbel is offline   #60 Reply With Quote