Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

jfrazierjr

Old January 26th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Ok, so I have some custom stuff. Several edges, a setting with a script, precludes, etc.

For example, on extra attribute point, 2 extra skills, and one edge on the setting, plus a very short script. This stuff works when building a character. I then save the character to a portfolio without issue. However, as soon as I reload the character from a saved portfolio, ALL of my custom stuff reverts back to base, with NO ERRORS presented!

Any ideas what the issue might be? I last did a character a few months ago and I THINK I loaded one o f the characters and I think it worked, but I am not sure. Yesterday, I made a copy of brawny and edited the script to change to 10 instead of 8. I then created a new character and this is where I found the issue.

I was able to load a previously made character from several months ago(it was just a test) which did have errors, BUT the errors are due to data file changes and those errors are expected. The important part is that the Settings adjustments are correct upon load.
jfrazierjr is offline   #1 Reply With Quote