Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Undeadlord

Old October 5th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Hello all ..

When I create a new Pathfinder character with Hero Lab 3.5 and the latest Pathfinder update, when I go into Character Settings and try to select the Pathfinder Adventure Path to use, I just see greyed out boxes and I am not able to select them.

Older characters are shown in a similar way, I can see the adventure Path I selected before, but cannot unselect and choose a new one (Not that I do that normally but just testing)

Undeadlord
Undeadlord is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2009, 10:35 AM
I had missed the sling proficiency for halflings and the falchion and greataxe proficiencies for half-orcs - those will be fixed in the next update.
Mathias is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2009, 10:38 AM
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9108
See this thread for the poll on what we should do next (although it's getting a little out of date, since 4 of the items will be finished this week).

Because the adventure path content hasn't been entered yet, the adventure path settings don't do anything, so they've been disabled until they do.
Mathias is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
griffonwing

Old October 5th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
(although it's getting a little out of date, since 4 of the items will be finished this week).
Which 4 are set to be complete?

Just curious, and hoping it's the custom classes
griffonwing is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 5th, 2009, 12:55 PM
I had presumed people would also read Rob's announcement of HL v3.5 in the HeroLab general forum: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...3395#post33395 - summary: the class editor is finished (and commented out), but since it has changed quite a bit from the d20 editor, unless I improve the documentation, users are going to try it out, run into trouble, spend hours trying to get around it, and then ask me. I'll then explain it. So, it'll save everyone time if I just put that explanation into the documentation before you try your hand at it.

Also, I didn't have time last week to test Variant Classes and the Monster Classes you'll need. I'll be able to do that this week, so the entire class editing suite will be available at once.

Prestige classes and NPC classes were added in previous updates.
v1.7, the most recent update, added magic items to the editor
Classes should be in the next update.
Mathias is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
EvolvingMonkey

Old October 5th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Haven't seen this one reported, but could be wrong: the trait "Armor Expert" is mathematically subtracting 1 from the armor check penalty, which is actually making the ACP worse by one. The code behind it really needs to be adding 1 instead.
EvolvingMonkey is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
griffonwing

Old October 5th, 2009, 01:35 PM
I never looked in the main forum since this one regard the pathfinder specifically. I'll hop on over there and peruse!
griffonwing is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
rdevelyn

Old October 6th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Along the same lines as some other posters here ...

Martial Weapon proficiency feat, for a character that doesn't normally have it (such as a cleric), does not allow selection of a weapon which is normally exotic but made martial by a character's race (such as a dwarven waraxe).

Used the system for the first time yesterday, BTW, with great success. Everyone was very impressed.

One question, though - am I missing something or are Attacks of Opportunity not tracked for some reason?

And by way of a request, could you put the CMD values in with AC on the tactical display mouse over

All the best

Richard

Last edited by rdevelyn; October 6th, 2009 at 01:06 AM.
rdevelyn is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old October 6th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Cleric: According to the rules, the cleric is proficient with it's deities favored weapon. However, there's no way to do this at the moment when the deities favored weapon is a non-cleric weapon.

Wizard: I can only select cantrips for the wizard. Also, when I select universalist the program still wants me to select 2 forbidden schools.
evilash is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old October 6th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I am also have a new issues with the Pathfinder set. When i select an item to add more then one of a thing, such as when i try to create a character and give it 5 levels, the number of the items does not diaplay. If i select 5 levels for a character, the number 0 is displayed in the counter to indicte how many i have seletced. this same thing exist for almost all the counter for any thing that is assigned to a character.
chiefweasel is offline   #30 Reply With Quote