Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

craghammer

Old January 25th, 2017, 05:28 AM
I was not asking for exports of copyrighted material, but exports in general. I have a bunch of stuff that is homebrew (locations, npcs, stories etc.) and those can be, in theory, freely shared.
craghammer is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old January 25th, 2017, 06:46 AM
You are a cruel man just telling us this Josh. Do you buy and then eat ice cream cones in front of your children too?
Gord is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Avi

Old January 25th, 2017, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by craghammer View Post
Btw., are there any exports (by users) shared with the community? "For personal use only"

The forum is very sensitive to this issue - as most of us understand that a breach here will diminish the chances of getting official material from companies.

I think your remark of "For personal use only" + plus the smiley, might have been
a trigger for this response...
Avi is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
gaffneyks

Old January 25th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Sometimes, I wonder if we are too tied to the Forgotten Realms.

It's not like WOTC is putting out the modules, from what I can tell they keep hiring a Third Party to do them in the Forgotten Realms setting.

I would assume if we bought a third party adventure from the content market, it would be of the same quality, just not in the forgotten realms.

It would be great if WOTC would allow us to purchase content for the forgotten realms, but its not like that is a total roadblock to using realm works.
gaffneyks is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
craghammer

Old January 25th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi View Post
I think your remark of "For personal use only" + plus the smiley, might have been
a trigger for this response...
Point taken. Let me be clear that I do not condone or wish to break any rules or laws. And English is not my first language and that remark would be interpreted differently where I live. My bad for stepping on anyone's toes.
craghammer is offline   #15 Reply With Quote