Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Zinflash

Old November 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I was just wondering, when you get HL you get a free 2nd license, well I want to give it to a friend of mine but was wondering how to do that when I saw that you can turn a electronic license to a gift license.

But when I go to do this with the 2nd license it keeps say error try again later.

So my question is can you turn you 2nd license into a gift license or do you have to buy hero lab again and turn that license into a gift license?
Zinflash is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Wruin

Old November 19th, 2012, 10:56 AM
From the full license agreement: http://www.lonewolfdevel.com/user/terms.asp?product=HP

Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are granted a limited non-exclusive license to utilize the Software on one computer of your choice in conjunction with each license number you are issued. You agree not to:

(1) use or facilitate the use of your assigned license number(s) or product key file(s) on more than one computer per license number;
(2) provide your assigned license number(s) or product key file(s) to others (if any);
(3) use the Software to commit copyright or trademark infringement or for any illegal purpose or in violation of any intellectual property rights;
or (4) enable others to use your assigned license number(s) or product key file(s) (if any).
Wruin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote