Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Chimaeros

Old February 10th, 2010, 05:04 AM
In the background information block when printing or previewing I noticed that Sex, Age, Height, Weight, Hair, and Eyes seem to be set on the same line so that depending on what the values are you can get the following formatting:

Male; Age: 25; Height: 6' 6"; Weight: 240lb.; Eyes: Blue; Hair:
Blonde

Would it be possible to drop the Eyes and Hair onto the next line so instead of the hair color running over we get:

Male; Age: 25; Height: 6' 6"; Weight: 240lb.
Eyes: Blue; Hair: Blonde

I think this would result in a more consistent output across heroes and should look a little neater.

Edit: just noticed this also happens right under the character name block with the Player, Power Level, and Power Points Spent entries. Depending on the length of the player name I can get run over onto the next line. Perhaps dropping Power Level and Power Points Spent down to the second line would help...unless someone has a really long name...

Last edited by Chimaeros; February 10th, 2010 at 05:34 AM.
Chimaeros is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 10th, 2010, 10:23 AM
^_^ While we're applying wishlists, it would be nice to be able to get a BBCode output with all of the details rather than just a summary which omits fine details like hair color, eye color, and background.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 17th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Chimaeros: That seems reasonable, I'll try and make those changes. Thanks for the suggestions!

Duggan: I'll add an output option that adds the background information to statblocks. That way it's available if you want it, and hidden otherwise.
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote