Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

magpi

Old June 14th, 2020, 07:12 AM
I would love the ability to add some bonus skill points (or a skill increases to X adjustment that works) as rewards for my players.
magpi is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old June 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM
What exactly are you asking for here? Skill points is not really a thing in PF2.

Are you asking for some kind of Bonus to a Skill?

Or an additional ability to become proficient in a skill or raise the skill Proficiency?

For the First you can do in Permanent Adjustments, The second you might be able to do so as well in the same location though I am not seeing it right now.
Dragnmoon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old June 14th, 2020, 03:22 PM
There is a variant rule in GMG2 that allows one to use skill point based increases rather than the default '# of increases to Expert at X level'. I would like an adjustment to either allow one to give extra skill points or an adjustment to actually alter the 'Number of Skills to Expert' et cetera selections allowed. That being said, raising the skill Proficiency directly through adjustments does accomplish the end goal so that works fine. Thanks @Dragnmoon!
magpi is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 15th, 2020, 08:04 AM
We're only a month and a half to when Gen Con would have been, with all the Gen Con releases still happening (like Paizo releasing three hardcovers on the same day). Please send us feature requests through the bug tracker, same as bugs. Then this can stay in the to-do list until we can get to it, even though it came in during a busy period.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
magpi

Old June 15th, 2020, 01:33 PM
@Mathias, thanks! I always do, I just also like to post in forums to see if other users like or have a good suggestion for a temporary workaround like I got here. Thanks!
magpi is offline   #5 Reply With Quote