Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Harliquinn

Old November 8th, 2012, 06:37 PM
I can't seem to find any Hunting Birds for sale in the Character Creation. I see the heading for it, but don't see any birds listed. They are in the PRD also.

John
Harliquinn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
temohjyn

Old November 9th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Good question, I just looked too, and the only thing that even came up was a canary. Most of the common animals are included in the CRB or the Adventurer's Armory (both of which are data sets I have). Shouldn't they be able to be purchased directly from the Gear tab? Or do they have to be added under the Other tab for mounts and hirelings?

Edit: I answered my own question, the hunting animals and pets are under the Mounts and Hirelings section under the "Other" tab.

Last edited by temohjyn; November 9th, 2012 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Answered my own question.
temohjyn is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Harliquinn

Old November 9th, 2012, 05:57 AM
I have the Ultimate Equipment. There are many more Guard and Hunting Animals than are showing up in my Hero Lab. Any ideas why they aren't showing up?

EDIT: Nevermind. Apparently licensing an expansion doesn't automatically include it. I had to go back to the Character Hero tab and manually add it to my saved character.

John
Harliquinn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote