Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Provos

Old November 17th, 2011, 06:26 PM
The Sling Staff, Halfling shows a ranged attack value and damage but not a melee attack and damage value.
Provos is offline   #21
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 17th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Mathias, What I think ShadowChemosh is getting at is that he has a character with 22 chosen skills from the Craft/Knowledge/Perform/Profession sets and is not seeing the problem mycerius is reporting with 9 such skills.
Correct. Sorry I was not more clear.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #22
mycerius

Old November 18th, 2011, 08:25 AM
My resolution is 1440x900. HL is not creating a scrollbar for the skills and actually has plenty of space left after added 9 skills. I also removed the usr files from the pathfinder data dir and still had the crashing.

I have done further testing and found other factors. Below are my crash results but first some abbr's:
D2 - a dialog created from another dialog, i.e. custom item dialog from the pick list dialog, Change Settings dialog from the Configure Your Hero dialog
SBD - spellbook dialog, the one that displays spells in book not the spell selection dialog

No class or level 1 char, 9 skills - whenever a D2 goes away either clicking a button (Add/Cancel) or hitting Esc.
Level 2 char, 8 skills - as above
Level 3 char, 8 skills - as above
Level 1 Wiz, 8 skills - as above but SBD instead of D2 (wiz only, ok for other SB users)
Level 1 Wiz, 9 skills - SBD and D2

I have had a couple of other here test this and it works ok from them but they are both running Windows instead of Ubuntu.
mycerius is offline   #23
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM
mycerius, try reinstalling Hero Lab? It's possible something got corrupted on your hard disk and is causing the problems.

Can you get any sort of crash report out of Hero Lab / Wine / Ubuntu? Given that this seems to work fine on Windows, it's hard to diagnose the issue without that.
Colen is offline   #24
mycerius

Old November 18th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah. I reinstalled HL yesterday and unfortunately I do not see any kind of error log.
mycerius is offline   #25
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Try running Hero Lab within Wine from a console window - I think that should print any problems to the console. Does that help? If so, please email the messages to me at colen@wolflair.com .
Colen is offline   #26
Daemonfey

Old November 18th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I noticed another small thing, concerning the Black-Blooded Template:

1. The Description gives neither the level adjustment, nor the +1 CR
2. The Template does not raise the CR, although it does use the Level Adjustment.
3. - I think the Pathfinder-Core Rules do not officially use the Level Adjustment anymore, so you could as well delete that part.
Daemonfey is offline   #27
BigDaddyXD

Old November 18th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Feat "Ability Focus" is still broken The choices that can be made are totally wrong Or
what would be the effect of choosing "Chelaxian" as Ability Focus?1 :-Þ
BigDaddyXD is offline   #28
Oldschoola77

Send a message via AIM to Oldschoola77 Send a message via Yahoo to Oldschoola77 Send a message via Skype™ to Oldschoola77

Old November 18th, 2011, 03:44 PM
There are several weapons from Ultimate Combat that are listed as Monk weapons that say that they are monk weapons in the book but it says my monk is not proficient with them on hero lab,What is up with that?

List of Weapons that my monk is not proficient with according to hero lab but my copy of ultimate combat says are monk weapons
Kama,Double
Kusari-Gama
Dan Bong
Emei Piercer
Fighting Fan
Nine Section Whip
Bo Staff
Kyoyetsku Shoge

this in no way is a complete list but should give you a bit of the point,Please Help!!!!
Oldschoola77 is offline   #29
Nero Shade

Old November 18th, 2011, 05:39 PM
With Shield Specialization and Greater Shield Specialization, there is an error message that says "Shield Specialization selected multiple times for the same thing," when both have the same shield selected.
Nero Shade is offline   #30
Closed Thread