Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

Dryder

Old September 21st, 2010, 07:04 AM
What I miss from the ADJUST-tab an entry for the condition HASTED. That would be awesome!
Dryder is offline   #31
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 21st, 2010, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryder View Post
What I miss from the ADJUST-tab an entry for the condition HASTED. That would be awesome!
The community created pf_GeneralAdjustments.user file has haste and several other common spells as Conditions. See THIS post for more info.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #32
Dryder

Old September 21st, 2010, 08:07 AM
Cool! Thanx for pointing this out!
Dryder is offline   #33
Nikmal

Old September 21st, 2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The community created pf_GeneralAdjustments.user file has haste and several other common spells as Conditions. See THIS post for more info.
I notice not all of the buff spells are in there... can we just do a "New Copy" and create like Aid and the like as a condition, like the rest of the buff spells that can be set as conditions?

I love having the spells as conditions user add on.. it is extremely useful!! Thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #34
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 23rd, 2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayd3000 View Post
I was playing with the Tactical Tool last night, checking out how it was handling initiative and stuff and started thinking to myself - wouldn't it be cool if this were tied into the payers sheets that were using it live? That is, currently, if my players are using their own copy of HL on their own laptop, my tactical display is only showing me a static copy of their character given to me prior to the game starting. If mine was linked in to theirs (via local network) then what I see would always be the most current version of their character with correct stats based on condition, encumberance, etc. I could also then set conditions on them myself, heal or take away hits, etc. A tall order, but cool to think about.
Colen and I were just discussing this capability last week. We nailed down a way to do this that should work extremely well. Now we just need to carve out the time to add the functionality. Our #1 priority for the next feature update is customizable output, so this probably won't make it into the very next release. However, the solution is mapped out and should definitely be added next year.
rob is offline   #35
Shayd3000

Old September 24th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Awesome! Thanks!

Member: Amorphous Blob Games
Shayd3000 is offline   #36
Evilkele

Old January 11th, 2011, 10:03 PM
A random magic item/loot generator based on the Gamemastery guide's table's would be a nice addition to HL. It would be great if I could create random loot for monsters and NPCs on the fly with a click of a button instead of rolling x times 2d10 to get all the loot the critter had, and spend some good gametime doing it.

The base CR of the loot could use the CR of the active hero/monster and go from there. Basicly its just a lot propability calculation but it would help greatly during the games. Hope to see it some day

Last edited by Evilkele; January 11th, 2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Added detail
Evilkele is offline   #37
Frodie

Old January 12th, 2011, 04:17 AM
A random treasure table would be great. I'm still using an old software just to roll treasure.
Frodie is offline   #38
chiefweasel

Old January 12th, 2011, 04:55 AM
A random treasure generator might be a better feature for Realm Works

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #39
NeoFax

Old January 12th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Here are some things that bug me(many are PFS only related):
Adventurer's Journal is reverse chronological whereas the Prestige Award Journal is chronoligical. I would also like these to scroll together since that is most likely how I would be using them to audit my or others characters chronicles.
Adventurer's Journal should automatically generate a list of items I bought and sold during that scenario so I have a audit trail of where my coinage/wand usage/PA/scrolls/expendables went
Every time I make a custom item it automatically assumes I am going to make another so I have to close the screen it generates
Ability to make a xslt/xml file I can drop in to a folder under the Herolab folder that allows me to control what shows on a character sheet or statblock
Tooltips that show exactly where I am getting the bonuses/penalties from
Please get rid of the 3.5E documentation in the tooltips it is no longer spot
NeoFax is offline   #40
Closed Thread