Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Necross

Old November 9th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Howdy folks

So, I just released a new wild west skirmish game called Blackwater Gulch (http://www.blackwatergulch.com. Long story short, I want to create army builder files for it, but I just can't get it to work. I think the techie parts are a little beyond me.

I tried opening up the data files for other games, like Warhammer 40k, and Mordheim (my game is a closer match to mordheim anyway) .. and editing those, and that didn't help either.

I built the definition file for the game, with the name, my contact info, and listed all of the stats, etc. Then, I need to make a data file to list the info for each type of gang member. My game shows up on the list, but when I try to start a new data file for it, the program crashes and I have no idea why. I think I have all the right info in it, and other data files for other games open just fine.

I did read through the documentation, and I think I'm just getting in a little over my head. Just can't figure it all out. So, I was wondering if there's anyone out there that would like to help me build the Army Builder files for my game? Unfortunately, I can't pay you, but I could hook you up with a printed rulebook and maybe some free minis when I finally get them done. I think I pretty much need to just start from scratch and go from there. Can anyone help? You can PM me here or reply, or just email me at info at blackwatergulch dot com.

Thanks
Necross is offline   #1 Reply With Quote