Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

mrnighttime

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:18 PM
I have just bought and have been fooling around with the playtest program for Herolab Online but can't find a way to add magical weapons or armor. Am I missing something? If not is that functionality planned?
mrnighttime is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 2nd, 2018, 02:39 PM
Any weapon on your character can be turned INTO a magic weapon. You simply click on the weapon (mouse or finger) and a whole interface opens to let you modify the weapon. Also note this is what you do to activate some features currently like Rage.

Image1.jpg

For shields that need to track Dents and apply damage often the interface lets you do that also.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 2nd, 2018, 04:47 PM
For making a weapon magical, you do that in PF2 by applying Runes to it, which you should see a table for. Past a certain point you'll need to increase the quality of the item so it can handle higher level or more runes (there is a table for quality as well).

One of the neat things I like about this system is that now you can apply quality to all sorts of mundane gear. You can totally buy a Legendary 10-ft. pole, and totally flash your blinged out stick to make all the other adventurers jealous.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old August 2nd, 2018, 05:54 PM
Since the PF2 system for Monster creation is similar to the Simple Monster Creation from Pathfinder Unchained, will we be getting the Unchained monster rules for Pathfinder Classic?
GreyLurker is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mrnighttime

Old August 8th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Any weapon on your character can be turned INTO a magic weapon. You simply click on the weapon (mouse or finger) and a whole interface opens to let you modify the weapon. Also note this is what you do to activate some features currently like Rage.

Attachment 5992

For shields that need to track Dents and apply damage often the interface lets you do that also.
Well I'll be an Unkey's Monkule if it was a Purple Worm it woulda bit me. Thanks!!!
mrnighttime is offline   #5 Reply With Quote