Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

Ualaa

Old July 1st, 2018, 06:11 AM
When I click on a picture, it opens the folder: Documents > Hero Lab > images

I have the HL program installed onto an SSD, but have all my portfolios stored on DropBox.
When I select, File > Open, it remembers that my portfolios are on DropBox, and opens the folder of the last portfolio I opened.

But when I click on pictures, I'd like it to go to my Dropbox picture folder (or even the last sub folder which had been opened), rather than the default.

Can one change the default picture folder?
Ualaa is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:42 AM
In second this! In fact, could you PLEASE add drag and drop support? Just dragging an image from chrome to HL would be awesome. Instead of saving, clicking image, navigate to where image is saved, open image...

For one character, no biggie but when you are a GM and prepping a dozen+ creatures......

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post

I have the HL program installed onto an SSD, but have all my portfolios stored on DropBox.
When I select, File > Open, it remembers that my portfolios are on DropBox, and opens the folder of the last portfolio I opened.

But when I click on pictures, I'd like it to go to my Dropbox picture folder (or even the last sub folder which had been opened), rather than the default.

The image directory saves the last used location for loading images and if that is not working for you, please describe the steps you are using so that we can be sure to reproduce it here.

Thanks!
Rone is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old July 3rd, 2018, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ualaa View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamz View Post
In second this! In fact, could you PLEASE add drag and drop support? Just dragging an image from chrome to HL would be awesome. Instead of saving, clicking image, navigate to where image is saved, open image...

For one character, no biggie but when you are a GM and prepping a dozen+ creatures......
I will pass your request onto the team. Thanks, Jamz.
Rone is offline   #4 Reply With Quote