Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

Noctivagus

Old August 28th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysicus View Post
The five clan books.
I second the five clan books...preferably Mekhet, Nosferatu, then Ventrue among the first of those.
Noctivagus is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 15th, 2009, 05:32 PM
We've received clearance from White Wolf to release the Changeling material. It will be available in the next release of HL, which should be in the next couple of days.

The initial release of Changeling will include the core book plus everything in the Winter Masques and Rites of Spring. This includes full support for dual kiths. The Editor should allow you to readily add content from the other books if you don't want to wait for us to officially implement it and get approval from White Wolf.
rob is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
jonbartels

Old September 16th, 2009, 12:14 AM
tells us more, will it treated as World of darkness add-on? will the other changeling books be added as well?
jonbartels is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 16th, 2009, 10:52 AM
The Changeling stuff will be included with the current material. It will NOT be separate add-on - at least, not initially. The other CtL books are planned, but they will take some time to add, plus they will need to go through the lengthy vetting process with White Wolf, so they won't be available for a number of months, best case.
rob is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Alucard

Old September 16th, 2009, 11:25 AM
thats cool, could I use the authoring kit to make my own stuff for Hunter, or Mage...etc?
Alucard is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 16th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
thats cool, could I use the authoring kit to make my own stuff for Hunter, or Mage...etc?
You can use the Editor to add your own content for an already-implemented setting. However, there is no way with the Editor to add your own templates. There is way too much complexity involved in setting up all the basic behaviors for a given template. So there is no way for users to add support for Mage or Hunter to the WoD data files. You can readily add merits, disciplines, contracts, etc. - just not templates.
rob is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old September 18th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Can't wait for the new update! Love to see Mage next too.
karpomatic is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Mythos

Old September 18th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Keep up the good work, we are all rooting for you! (patiently awaits mage)
Mythos is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Alucard

Old September 25th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
You can use the Editor to add your own content for an already-implemented setting. However, there is no way with the Editor to add your own templates. There is way too much complexity involved in setting up all the basic behaviors for a given template. So there is no way for users to add support for Mage or Hunter to the WoD data files. You can readily add merits, disciplines, contracts, etc. - just not templates.
WELL at least I can add Merits for my Hunter game...not sure how... but I guess I have quite a bit of reading..
Alucard is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Mythos

Old September 26th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Wow! The Changeling content is incredible! Cant wait to hear about what your working on next. Whatever it is, I am certain we will enjoy it. Keep up the good work guys!
Mythos is offline   #20 Reply With Quote