Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
My guess is the bonus from Weapon Training (Heavy Blades) is being lost when activating Backswing.
So as I feared Weapon Training "bonuses" are there own separate unique field. Which I missed.

I fixed this and created a new v1.6 file and uploaded it. Just have your HL do a fresh download of v1.6 and install again. You should be good to go.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #921 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So as I feared Weapon Training "bonuses" are there own separate unique field. Which I missed.

I fixed this and created a new v1.6 file and uploaded it. Just have your HL do a fresh download of v1.6 and install again. You should be good to go.
There are so many bonuses in this game now...

Downloaded and imported. The bonuses are calculated correctly. Thank you!
Krothos is offline   #922 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Quote:
New Features
  • Path of War (ShadowChemosh) - Created two new "Dossiers" (ie Character Sheets) that will appear when you print your character from inside of HL. These only display for characters that can initiate maneuvers. The first sheet "(Community) Path of War Maneuvers - Summary" Prints a summary of each maneuver or stance your character has. The second sheet "(Community) Path of War Maneuvers - Description" Prints the full text in a two column layout of each maneuver and stance your character has.
I just wanted to highlight this part of the new features for the Pack. When you go to print a character that is from Path of War and can initiate maneuvers. You will be presented with these two new choices:
Dossiers.jpg

These two new character sheets allow the maneuvers/stances to be printed similar to spells. This is an important step forward for being able to change how maneuvers/stances are displayed in HL.

An example of the new character sheet for Path of War characters is attached to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Stalker_Example_Sheet.pdf (8.6 KB, 13 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #923 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old January 4th, 2017, 04:29 AM
Awesome!

Half of my group are absolutely in love with Spheres of Power, the other half with Path of War.
Both are eagerly awaiting each new addition to Hero Lab, as our table rules are that if it cannot be built within Hero Lab, it cannot be taken as a character option; HL is being used as the legal/valid build checker.
Ualaa is offline   #924 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old January 4th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Seconded, Shadow. That is really cool. I am going to have to figure out how to do something similar with Spheres of Power.
TheIronGolem is offline   #925 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 4th, 2017, 09:16 PM
That reminds me of a project a user proposed to me at GenCon.
Aaron is offline   #926 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old January 5th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I've been tooling around with some bits of the Bloodforge Infusions playtest, so I figured I'd toss the file so far up here and see if anybody might want to try to roll it into the 3PP pack stuff. Note that this isn't even close to finished, but some is better than none, right?

Includes so far:

ARTs:
Kitsune (coyotl, huli jing, kumiho, yokai, zenko kitsune)

Rage Powers:
Bloody Fist

Psionic Powers:
Distant Voice

Feats:
Kumiho Huntress
Liver-Eater

Traits:
Celestial Essence
Hot-Blooded

Known bugs:

For yokai kitsune, I'm not sure how to make Change Shape let you pick a Tiny fox and yet only turn you Small. Bluh!

Tooth and Nail still needs a toggle for hiding/showing natural attacks that enables/disables the Disguise bonus in human form.

Kumiho Huntress doesn't give the additional use of Bloody Fist, since I'm not sure how to do that yet.

Liver-Eater doesn't apply the "works even with keen" critical range change, since I'm not sure how to do that yet.

I'm probably also going to try my hand at one or two of the shorter DSP Monster Classes soon. The Lizardfolk one seems pretty simple, for example.
Attached Files
File Type: email Bloodforge Infusions Playtest.user (32.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Roadie; January 5th, 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Roadie is offline   #927 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 6th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie View Post
I've been tooling around with some bits of the Bloodforge Infusions playtest, so I figured I'd toss the file so far up here and see if anybody might want to try to roll it into the 3PP pack stuff. Note that this isn't even close to finished, but some is better than none, right?
I am happy to have new additions. A few things though is once I add this you will need to use GitHub to make future changes to the file. You can find more information in THIS thread.

First change would also require ALL the unique IDs you have to be changed/updated. This is because we use a 2 digit value in all our strings to make sure we are 100% future unique. In example raZenko would need to become ra3PZenko.

I can make this change for you if you wish. But part of using GitHub would be that you will be able to pull down the changes I do to the file. This way I don't have to keep duplicating the work over and over again.

If you want to wait until its 100% finished because its easier for you that is fine also. Let me know...

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #928 Reply With Quote
Roadie

Old January 6th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Quote:
I am happy to have new additions. A few things though is once I add this you will need to use GitHub to make future changes to the file. You can find more information in THIS thread.

First change would also require ALL the unique IDs you have to be changed/updated. This is because we use a 2 digit value in all our strings to make sure we are 100% future unique. In example raZenko would need to become ra3PZenko.

I can make this change for you if you wish. But part of using GitHub would be that you will be able to pull down the changes I do to the file. This way I don't have to keep duplicating the work over and over again.

If you want to wait until its 100% finished because its easier for you that is fine also. Let me know...
Oh, I can do that, sure. I'll see about updating those IDs and making a pull request.
Roadie is offline   #929 Reply With Quote
Tharmiones

Old January 12th, 2017, 01:05 PM
I think I have found a Bug in the Conferred Ability Adjustment for the Magus: Spell Combat or I'm understanding it's usage wrong.

I do have a Level 5 Magus:

By default the Penalty the is chosen ist 0, so 0 bonus is added to the Concentration check. However also 0 Penalty is taken at the Weapons Attack Value. This should be -2 already.

If I select -2 as a penalty the Weapon Attack Value gets also -2 but also a +2 Bonus is applied to Concentration Checks, which shouldn't be the case.

I think the penalty to Attack should always be the chosen value -2, because I can't find any indication in the rules that the initial penalty for Spell Combat is already added to the Concentration Check as a bonus.
Tharmiones is offline   #930 Reply With Quote