Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nightwish5121

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:42 PM
I'm trying to create an advanced Div, Paraika, giving it a few levels of Fighter (Savage Warrior archetype) on top of its normal racial hit die. But when I select Div, Paraika on the race menu, it still shows hit points 0 until I add class levels. A paraika, just flat out without any advancement, is an 8 HD creature, so should have 88 hit points if you max all levels. Why aren't these calculated in? It's not a template, it's an actual race with racial hit die.
Nightwish5121 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 1st, 2010, 02:56 PM
A creature with racial HD doesn't get max HP for its first hit die, so it's left up to the user to enter how many hp they've rolled.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Nightwish5121

Old December 1st, 2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
A creature with racial HD doesn't get max HP for its first hit die, so it's left up to the user to enter how many hp they've rolled.
But there's not even a field to enter hit points for the racial hit die. I did go into the Editor and created a copy of the Div, Paraika, enabling the racial hit die and the claw natural attack, then saved it again, so that problem is solved, but it was kind of strange that those things weren't enabled in the base creature. Was that intentional, or oversight?
Nightwish5121 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 1st, 2010, 03:41 PM
Sorry for not checking before I responded. I've fixed that for the next update, thanks for reporting it.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote