Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old October 8th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorangriel View Post
The abundant revelations feat does not allow adding the channel revelation to it. Not a huge problem since Extra channel is better anyway and stacks with itself.

Lorangriel.
Fixed
Aaron is offline   #491
Aaron

Old October 8th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squeegeeie View Post
I'm new to Hero Labs and Pathfinder. I was experimenting making a couple characters, and I ran into an issue that confused me. I made a witch, and tried giving it a donkey rat familiar, but the skills tab turned red. It automatically started with a +5 in stealth to get it's +15 score, but Hero Labs was interpreting that as having spent (5 of 1) skill points. Is this working as it should and it's just something I should ignore?
In order to have the +15 listed in UM, the race needs 5 ranks. I suspect there is supposed to be a +4 racial bonus, but it isn't listed, so we'll await errata.
Aaron is offline   #492
Aaron

Old October 8th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Issue Agile Amulets of Mighty Fists not applying to Natural Weapons
Book: CORE and Pathfinder Society Field Guide

Agile when applied to Amulet of Mighty Fists doesn't apply Dex to damage on Natural Weapons. Unless I'm reading a rule incorrectly, the natural weapons are light melee weapons usable with Weapon Finesse and should have DEX to dmg applied.

AoMF:
"grants ... bonus ... unarmed attacks and natural weapons ... this amulet can grant melee weapon special abilities, so long as they can be applied to unarmed attacks"

Agile:
"melee weapon which is usable with the Weapon Finesse feat."

Weapon Finesse:
"With a light weapon ... Special: Natural weapons are considered light weapons."
Fixed with UE update
Aaron is offline   #493
Aaron

Old October 8th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fflegendaryhero View Post
While using bows/crossbows, I get a validation error when using a darkwood buckler. The text for a buckler says that those using bows/crossbows suffer no penalties while using these items. I checked with a buckler and mw buckler, and this validation error does not happen with them. However, the validation error occurs when using a darkwood buckler.
The darkwood buckler is not a buckler. It is a light shield.
Aaron is offline   #494
Aaron

Old October 8th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiessa View Post
In the latest update, the bloodline arcana for for the sorcerer bloodline Starsoul states that the dazzle effect lasts for 1 round, the book states that it's 1 round per spell level.
Fixed
Aaron is offline   #495
Aaron

Old October 8th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
Aasimar is working fine for me now. Thanks for the fix.

Now, if you can find the time, can you take a look at zen archer and flurry of blows? When you select flurry of blows on the in play tab, it still figures his flurry for his unarmed attack instead of his bow attacks.........

Dallas Honeycutt
I'm showing Flurry of Blows working with Bows for the Zen Archer
Aaron is offline   #496
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryndehl View Post
Was trying to use custom race editor to make a custom variant of half-orc. Decided to back out and make my tweaks using the adjustments tab but there doesn't seem to be any way to delete the individual components of the custom race. For example, I had select a method for ability scores now whenever I select a regular race, "Human Heritage" is showing up red in the list of race abilities. The size and speed I selected for custom race is also showing up in there.
I would guess you replaced something in the official half orc with those abilities, perhaps? Try removing that .user file.
Aaron is offline   #497
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Morse View Post
synth, does not add base or strength to claw attacks. Also shows 3 max attacks for 10th level charater. Also at 10th, book shows a +8 to NA, but mine is only giving a +6 total.
I believe this is fixed now.
Aaron is offline   #498
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
The trouble is, this (at least in certain cases) can't be done before Pre-Levels / 11000, as you have shown me in this thread
I'll see if I can move this script later then, to accomodate you.
Aaron is offline   #499
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaintheseeker View Post
I added grenadier to my character but the 'extra bombs' feat isn't adding to her.
I'm showing this working correctly, when extra bombs is added, uses increases by 2. Unless you think the feat should be applied by the archetype? I don't see any mention of that. Finally, if this is a PFS character who would normally get Extra Bombs instead of Brew Potion, since the archetype replaces Brew Potion, you won't get the feat that normally substitutes for it in PFS.
Aaron is offline   #500
Closed Thread