Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 9th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
This was a titanic struggle, with great heroes and villains clashing beneath a blood-red sky, but at the end the bug lay, broken and despairing, at the feet of the heroes.
Someone is getting a little loopy again. Or you just having too much fun at your job.

==================
Another Opportunity Found: Macros
Anyways I found another issue/bug buts its not Pathfinder related but #value[] macro related.

If you use #value[xShadow] and xShadow is not present on the hero then no error is given. If you use #value2[xShadow] you get all the error messages about picks and not present and the sky falls and I grow old and a kitten in the world dies.

Do you want Kittens to die Aaron? Do you?
cute-kitten.jpg
So can we get whatever protection code is in #value[] to be in the #value2[] macro also?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #521
Aaron

Old October 9th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Burn Kitties, BURN!
Aaron is offline   #522
JMD031

Old October 9th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
Sythesist natural attacks are showing up as +0 instead of BAB+STR.
Did this bug get skipped?
JMD031 is offline   #523
lyntux

Old October 9th, 2012, 05:44 PM
The +1/2 effective character level Favored Bonus that Aasimar Oracles can select does not appear to be properly applying to the Channel ability. At 2nd level, if the character has selected the "+1/2 to 1 Revelation (Oracle" Favored Bonus at both levels and has selected the "Oracle Channel Positive Energy" customization to that favored bonus should have a 2d6 channel as if a 3rd level Cleric. Also, at the 3rd level of Oracle, if you've selected "+1/2 to 1 Revelation (Oracle" for at least two levels then you should have a save DC equivalent to a 4th level Cleric, instead of that of a 3rd level Cleric.

I've played around with this and it definitely appears to be broken. After looking around for a while I can't find anyone talking or complaining about this which tells me either I'm missing something, or no one has tried playing an Aasimar Oracle with this particular combination of Mystery, Revelation, and Favored Bonus Customization.
lyntux is offline   #524
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
Did this bug get skipped?
Not skipped, but I am still working on it. I'll post when I have it solved.
Aaron is offline   #525
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylria View Post
As an Bard Archaeologist it seems I can't select either the Ninja Trick rogue talent, nor do the ninja tricks show up individually. I do have Ultimate combat enabled. It also seems that the 'extra rogue' talent feet is considered invalid, even after fourth level.
Ok, got the extra Rogue Talent feat working with the various archetypes.
Aaron is offline   #526
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMR View Post
I believe Entangle is a 2nd level Wood Specialization for wizards but its not allowing you to put it in your specialization spells.
Thanks, also found Euphoric Tranquility needed the Wood School tag
Aaron is offline   #527
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 10th, 2012, 07:25 AM
This thread is now closed. Please use our new Pathfinder bug reporting mechanism instead:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=24976
Colen is offline   #528
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycerius View Post
While flurry of blows is printing out now, it is still not calculating the to hits correctly. If I have a monk 5 / fighter 1, then my BAB for flurry is +6 meaning he should have 2 full BAB attacks and 1 iterative attack. Unfortunately, HL is not displaying the iterative attack.
I don't think that is correct. Your Flurry of Blows doesn't improve to give Improved/Greater TWF until you get to 8th and 15th level, both of those are levels where your BAB, unadjusted by the flurry, grants you an iterative attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycerius View Post
Also, now that flurry of blows is being looked at again, the Crusader's Flurry feat still needs to be addressed.
Ok, fixed.
Aaron is offline   #529
Aaron

Old October 10th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
Broodmaster archetype for the summoner is giving me an error saying I have too many/too large eidolons but I haven't actually selected any. When I do select one, it still shows the error message.
I've corrected this error to not appear before you gain an eidolon at 2nd level, and it was also incorrectly showing when you had less than the maximum number of eidolons (which should be handled by a separate warning message).
Aaron is offline   #530
Closed Thread