Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old March 29th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoFax View Post
Any way someone can add Factotum to the Dungeonscape file?
Depends on how complicated it is. Can you tell me what it is? More than likely, it will not make the 1.7 release, but it can be added to the list of requests for 1.8.
Sendric is online now   #91 Reply With Quote
EmptyEternity

Old March 30th, 2012, 04:51 AM
Speaking of 1.7, do you have an estimate on when it will be released?
EmptyEternity is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old March 30th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Depends on how complicated it is. Can you tell me what it is? More than likely, it will not make the 1.7 release, but it can be added to the list of requests for 1.8.
Factotum is in dungeonscape. It's almost a skill monkey prestige class. Gets huge and many bonuses at certain levels!

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 30th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Factotum is in dungeonscape. It's almost a skill monkey prestige class. Gets huge and many bonuses at certain levels!
Ok. I was looking in feats and prestige classes, and couldn't find anything. Then I realized it was a base class. Felt kinda dumb. In any case, this is definitely not making the 1.7 release. I don't plan to start work on 1.8 stuff for at least a couple of weeks. At that point, I will try to compile a list of things that people want. This will obviously be on the list.
Sendric is online now   #94 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old March 30th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Ok. I was looking in feats and prestige classes, and couldn't find anything. Then I realized it was a base class. Felt kinda dumb. In any case, this is definitely not making the 1.7 release. I don't plan to start work on 1.8 stuff for at least a couple of weeks. At that point, I will try to compile a list of things that people want. This will obviously be on the list.
Thank you so much! Now I can finally make my Factotum/Cloistered Cleric build. Figure 'em out and shut 'em down.
NeoFax is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 9th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Release 1.7 - April 9, 2012

Enhancements & Changes
  • Adjustments - Added new Damage Reduction adjustment. (Bodrin)
  • Bodrin's Custom Stuff - Added new magic rings: Ring of Charisma +2,+4, and +6. (Bodrin)
  • Complete Psionics - Added all the missing feats. (Sendric)
  • Complete Psionics - Added missing race Synad. (Sendric)
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook (linked to d20 SRD Psionics Support) - Added monsters from Expanded Psionics Handbook: Githzerai, Psionic and Thri-Kreen. (Sendric)
  • Players Handbook - Added new Spell Adjustments: Aid, Bless, Bulls Strength, Divine Favor, Divine Power, Enlarge Person, Foresight, and Good Hope. (Bodrin)
  • Spell Compendium - Completed all the Domains so that they correctly grant the Domain Spells. (Travis W. Peterson)
Bug Fixes
  • Cityscape - Fixed some of the feats. (Sendric)
  • Complete Adventure - Modified feats to resolve feat duplication errors: Goad, Improved Flight, Open Minded. (Sendric)
  • Complete Divine - Modified Consecrate Spell to replace version from Book of Exalted Deeds and added source to fix duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Complete Divine - Fixed the Reach Spell Metamagic to validate against the Reach Spell feat not the Rapid Spell feat. (Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer)
  • Complete Arcane - Modified Nonlethal Substitution to replace version from Book of Exalted Deeds and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Complete Psionics - Fixed Lurk Augment class feature to properly display in specials tab. (Sendric)
  • Complete Warrior - Modified feats to fix duplicate entry issues (Clever Wrestling, Close-Quarters Fighting, Improved Toughness). (Sendric)
  • Dragon Compendium - Modified Favored Power Attack to replace the version from Complete Warrior and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Libris Mortis - Modified to fix duplicate feat entries (Quicken Turning, Sacred Vengeance). (Sendric)
  • Lords of Madness - Modified Wild Talent feat to replace original one and added d20 Psionics source. This fixes the minor error that Wild Talent was showing up twice in the feat list when Lords of Madness was selected as a source. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Fixed a minor issue that validates higher INT scores for Paladin Mounts and Arcane Familiars. Fixed a bug that was increasing saving throws for races without hit dice incorrectly. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Untagged all the Animal Companions and Familiars from the Monster Manual 1 source. This fixes the issue where a Paladin or Wizard couldn't select their Animal until the Monster Manual book was check marked. (ShadowChemosh)
  • Races of Stone - Modified Improved Weapon Familiarity to replace the version from Complete Warrior, and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Races of the Wild - Modified feats to correct duplicate feat entries (Flick of the Wrist, Plunging Shot). (Sendric)
  • Storm Wrack - Fixed sourcing problems. Modified Clever Wrestling to replace version from Complete Warrior. Added Complete Warrior and Draconomicon as sources. (Sendric)
Data File Authoring
  • Custom - Races Core Mods.user - Added Race tags for psionic races (Dromite, Elan, Half-Giant, Maenad, Xeph). (Sendric)
  • MM - Compiled.user - Added Duergar race tag. (Sendric)
  • Blank .user Files - Will now be removed from the end-gamers systems. This is a new feature of HL v3.7.(ShadowChemosh)
  • Release Notes page now included in the data set. This .html file is stored in the d20 data folder with the name ~ Lawful_G_d20 Release Notes.htm. (ShadowChemosh)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
wilddeath

Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:32 PM
I notice there are no Kalashtar in the data set. Is this an error on my end or are they not in the ebberon data set?
wilddeath is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
salexnder

Old July 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Dunno if this is the right forum to post this in but, maybe it will find where it needs to go.

Followed the instructions cheeseweasel.net for setting up the secondary update to install Lawful_G d20 set. Everything went swimmingly. Created a character and as soon as you set your first class level and pick a race, it adds 2 to the reflex save. I tried it backwards and forwards with other classes and races and everytime it miscalculated the saving throws. Just to make sure, I deleted the d20 game system, reinstalled it and the Lawful_G set, and got the same results. Deleted everything again (files too!) and just installed the stock d20 system, no issues. It would seem we've got a bug in the calculations somewhere.

Running HeroLab v4.0b #315 on a Mac. Installed Lawful_G_d20 v1.7
salexnder is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
Zan Thrax

Old August 12th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Is the "Cleric trading Domains Bon Feat" variant class how I'm supposed to trade domains to get domain devotion feats? Because it seems that it only opens up Acrobatic and Agile as feats to take in place of the domains.

Also, are there plans to add more alternate class features? I tried to enter my Ranger / Scout in, but there's no Arcane Hunter (CM), Ranger Trapfinding (Dungeonscape), Mimic (Exemplars of Evil), or Distracting Attack (PH2).

Last edited by Zan Thrax; August 12th, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Zan Thrax is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 13th, 2012, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilddeath View Post
I notice there are no Kalashtar in the data set. Is this an error on my end or are they not in the ebberon data set?
There is very little from eberron in the community files. We're always looking for authors though.
Sendric is online now   #100 Reply With Quote