Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 12th, 2010, 08:20 AM
I've decided to try organizing bug reports by the version number of the files.

If you've already posted a bug, but it wsan't fixed yet, it is on my to-do list. There's no need to repeat it here.
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 12th, 2010, 07:35 PM
The feat Quicken Spell-Like(thingid fQuickSpel) ability is suppose to be usable 3 times per day or less if the Sp can only be used 2 or 1 times per day. Currently it appears to be setting itself to be usable a number of times per day equal to the Sp even if it is greater than 3.

One of my players added this feat for the Summoner's summon monster Sp at level 10 and it is usable 7 times per day. I could not actual duplicate this problem until I upgraded to v2.7 data set tonight and now I show the same issue.

Thanks

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; April 12th, 2010 at 07:44 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 13th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The feat Quicken Spell-Like(thingid fQuickSpel) ability is suppose to be usable 3 times per day or less if the Sp can only be used 2 or 1 times per day. Currently it appears to be setting itself to be usable a number of times per day equal to the Sp even if it is greater than 3.
I must be psychic - I fixed this one the day before you asked for it (along with the same problem on empower spell-like ability). It'll be in the next update. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:08 PM
The race descriptions for my custom races don't show up in the race selector dialog anymore.
evilash is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 14th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilash View Post
The race descriptions for my custom races don't show up in the race selector dialog anymore.
Had the same problem myself. The fix appears to be going in and adding the Creature Type to the race and Creature Subtype if needed. After doing that my custom races starting showing the normal dialog again.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old April 14th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Had the same problem myself. The fix appears to be going in and adding the Creature Type to the race and Creature Subtype if needed. After doing that my custom races starting showing the normal dialog again.
Thanks, that seems to have fixed it.
evilash is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old April 18th, 2010, 02:15 PM
So found something I think is wrong. If you add any of the stack-able Gear items like Alchemist's Fire and add say 3 of them HL correctly shows x3 items. What appears wrong is that it totals up the price to be 60gp(20gp each), but it leaves the weight to be only 1 lb the weight of a single item. I think it should total up the weight, but not the cost? Or at least should total up the weight as currently I could carry 60 Alchemist's Fire and it would weigh only 1 pound.

Thanks
ShadowChemosh is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
TopCat

Old April 19th, 2010, 08:36 AM
The text description that appears on the character sheet for the Persuasive feat is wrong - it says that it gives a bonus to Bluff and Intimidate whereas it should be Diplomacy and Intimidate. The bonuses appear to be going on the correct skills, though, and the tooltip text within Hero Lab is also correct.
TopCat is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
TopCat

Old April 19th, 2010, 08:42 AM
The uses per day of the Channel Positive Energy ability for a paladin are being calculated the same as for a cleric of the same level. I believe that this is wrong as the paladin instead spends two lay-on-hands uses to do an energy channel.
TopCat is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Lackoffocus

Old April 20th, 2010, 07:08 AM
I am not sure if this is mentioned before. The Celestial Armor and Celestial plate both have issues.
Celestial Armor is only giving a +3 Dex Bonus rather then the +8

Celestial Plate is only giving the Plus +3 for the enhancement not anything for the armor itself.
Lackoffocus is offline   #10 Reply With Quote