Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

meek75

Old September 25th, 2018, 06:47 AM
I sure hope they make it. After the positive moves they made in the communication department earlier this month it would be a shame if they missed the very first arrival date they gave the community. I have been a big critic of LWD over the last year or so, but I am willing to give them a chance to get back on track. They have to actually deliver though.
meek75 is offline   #571 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 25th, 2018, 01:41 PM
I won't even be upset if they don't get it out by the end of this month. Disappointed, but not upset. I just want them to communicate the news either way, rather than radio silence if they don't make their internal deadline.

What I won't do is complain if they communicate that they're not going to make it, but they hope it will happen by x date.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #572 Reply With Quote
jjashley

Old September 25th, 2018, 02:42 PM
I'd prefer if they just didn't give a date since as far as I can tell they haven't hit one yet, or at least in quite some time. Nothing is more aggravating than we'll have it September, no communication and the next announcement is we'll have it in November and they miss that as well. It's software shit happens during development, don't give a date unless you know for a fact you will hit that timeline.
jjashley is offline   #573 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 25th, 2018, 03:13 PM
See, I disagree - I want to know the expected timeline. For me it's not as much missing the date that's aggravating, it's the lack of communication as to why. I just want to know what's going on and why.

I understand that others have different aggravations, though.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #574 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old September 25th, 2018, 07:04 PM
I thought the time line was like November or something along the lines of "hell to pay if Paizo doesn't deliver by end of year" or something along those lines?

Unfortunately, I 100% anticipate that the issue Paizo had with there server and own website for WEEKS set them back by WEEKS.

Sadly I had to start RotRL old skool and probably won't be buying that AP now. In fact, it's probably a good thing as I probably won't buy any of the Pathfinder Core stuff in RW now that PF2 is on the horizon. I'll just start fresh with what ever PF2 content they put out...

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #575 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old September 25th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Whew - not me. I'm old enough and broke enough I've decided PF1 is the last system (fantasy system, anyway) I'm sinking money into. So I'll buy at least a good bit of PF1 stuff that comes out for RW.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #576 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old September 26th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Hey all,

In case you missed this being mentioned earlier this month, that there will be a newsletter out this weekend and any Realm Work news we have will be presented therein.
Rone is offline   #577 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old September 26th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Thanks, Rone.
Bidmaron is offline   #578 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old September 26th, 2018, 05:18 PM
Good to hear Rhone, and thanks!
Grey Mage is offline   #579 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old September 26th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rone View Post
Hey all,

In case you missed this being mentioned earlier this month, that there will be a newsletter out this weekend and any Realm Work news we have will be presented therein.
Woot! Cool beans!

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #580 Reply With Quote