Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dysfunctional_apps

Old October 20th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Version 1.1 now live!

This is a major update and addresses many bugs and brings many enhancements:

*All devices now have a portrait mode (including phones)
*Characters load asynchronously, they load faster and you have a progress dialog rather than a long pause.
*Lite users can choose between popups and the banner advert - so that they get the best use of screen space for their device
*Side menu swipes in and out with characters, top tabs are now for navigating the sheet
Dysfunctional_apps is offline   #141 Reply With Quote
Pathfinder11

Old October 28th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Hi,

Has anyone tried using an IOS emulator to run the mac version on android?
If so what success have you have and which emulator have you used?

Thanks,

Pathfiner11
Pathfinder11 is offline   #142 Reply With Quote
velinion

Old October 31st, 2014, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the App, Dysfunctional_apps!
I actually, through a series of random events, have four Android tablets - enough for my players, given that two of them also have Android tablets. One of my players has an iPad, so out of 7 people, at least Lone Wolf is selling a license to 1 I guess.

Dysfunctional: Do you have a paid version or PayPal tip jar I could through a few bucks at as a thank you?
velinion is offline   #143 Reply With Quote
Dysfunctional_apps

Old November 1st, 2014, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velinion View Post
Thanks for the App, Dysfunctional_apps!
I actually, through a series of random events, have four Android tablets - enough for my players, given that two of them also have Android tablets. One of my players has an iPad, so out of 7 people, at least Lone Wolf is selling a license to 1 I guess.

Dysfunctional: Do you have a paid version or PayPal tip jar I could through a few bucks at as a thank you?
Hi velinion and thanks for the kind words, there is a paid for version (Hero Lab Character Sheet), I don't have a donation page or anything like that, recommending the app even if it's the lite version which is free, would be all I'd really ask for.

Thanks again

Lee

Last edited by Dysfunctional_apps; December 4th, 2014 at 12:51 PM.
Dysfunctional_apps is offline   #144 Reply With Quote
Ghaleon

Old November 17th, 2014, 03:07 PM
i already mentioned on the FB page but will drop my voice here, i am a person that uses HL and would love to see on Android some day. I know you guys are busy, but wanted to be one more person to request it. Thanks for your time.
Ghaleon is offline   #145 Reply With Quote
McGray

Old November 26th, 2014, 04:36 AM
MAybe make it a Kickstarter project to raise the funds for an Android version? If that wasn't already suggested earlier
McGray is offline   #146 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old December 22nd, 2014, 04:27 PM
Bringing this back up.

Even with the options for viewing characters on android now the full app that ipad has is still something that people want including me.
Philderbeast is offline   #147 Reply With Quote
Jkoller25

Old December 23rd, 2014, 06:56 AM
Personally I Have never understood the fandom on apple devices, but to each their own. My question is, as customer who has purchased the Base program w/pathfinder + the advanced character class addon, not to mention the future products I will probably be buying, is there any code I an enter to get rid of ads on the android viewer without paying another $1.10? I know $1.10 Is a small amount, but its seems a bit annoying after spending $40 already. I would happily pay more for a full functional version of the product for android.
Jkoller25 is offline   #148 Reply With Quote
EightBitz

Old December 23rd, 2014, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkoller25 View Post
Personally I Have never understood the fandom on apple devices, but to each their own. My question is, as customer who has purchased the Base program w/pathfinder + the advanced character class addon, not to mention the future products I will probably be buying, is there any code I an enter to get rid of ads on the android viewer without paying another $1.10? I know $1.10 Is a small amount, but its seems a bit annoying after spending $40 already. I would happily pay more for a full functional version of the product for android.
Hero Lab was produced by LWD.
The Android app was produced by Philderbeast, not by LWD.

What purchases you made for Hero Lab, that money has gone to LWD, not Philderbeast.
EightBitz is offline   #149 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old January 9th, 2015, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEIOU View Post
Looking forward to more on Colen's cryptic API comment to Fuzzy back in May ...
Still looking forward to some news on this...
Fuzzy is offline   #150 Reply With Quote