Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

darren71

Old June 12th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Quote:
The error message you guys are getting is most likely because you haven't replaced all of the pertinent files. There are 3 I believe, the .DAT file and the main VC and the one that contains the main "Warhammer" file. If you download that "Fix" file again and drag and drop them all in and replace the existing files you should be fine. Worst case scenario is to Download WHFB 6-7 again and try to update from there in case you accidentally deleted something crucial.
Cool ,will give that a crack when i get home tomorrow
darren71 is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Mr_Rose

Old June 23rd, 2008, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caishio
As far as i could see i could not upgrade my Necromancers Magic Lvl. has this been fixed or is it still an issue?
The reason you can't upgrade your necromancer's magic level is because....you can't upgrade Necromancers' magic levels; it's not an option in the book.
Mr_Rose is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old July 27th, 2008, 06:47 PM
I downloaded the wh6-7 update to repair my files since the new Dark Elves file that I accidentally put into the wrong place.

Now when I access my VC rosters to make update or change them, I ma having an issue, first of all it gives me an error message... of

Critical Information Not Found in Data Files: Rule Context 'doc subtype' , Link Lance, Link Shield, Link 'vcMagicAr3"

Which I understand if you download an update sometimes it makes older rosters unusable. But just wondering if this is the case here...

Now for the Real Problem as well. Vampire Lord- when given "Dread Knight" it should confer a 2+ save. But it only gives a 5+ at the moment.

Any assistance would rock!

Thanks,
AbaddonAZ is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old July 27th, 2008, 06:48 PM
I downloaded the wh6-7 update to repair my files since the new Dark Elves file that I accidentally put into the wrong place.

Now when I access my VC rosters to make update or change them, I ma having an issue, first of all it gives me an error message... of

Critical Information Not Found in Data Files: Rule Context 'doc subtype' , Link Lance, Link Shield, Link 'vcMagicAr3"

Which I understand if you download an update sometimes it makes older rosters unusable. But just wondering if this is the case here...

Now for the Real Problem as well. Vampire Lord- when given "Dread Knight" it should confer a 2+ save. But it only gives a 5+ at the moment.

Any assistance would rock!

Thanks,
AbaddonAZ is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
belgarath97

Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
16) Dread knight doesn't correctly reflect armor saves. It says the armor save is 5+, but it should be 2+. HA 5+, Shield 4+, Nightmare (mount) 3+, barding 2+.
belgarath97 is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
AbaddonAZ

Old August 2nd, 2008, 08:44 PM
it used to work just fine before my downloading frenzy took place. Now very little is actually right in the world of my Army Builder program.
AbaddonAZ is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
belgarath97

Old September 3rd, 2008, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caishio
As far as i could see i could not upgrade my Necromancers Magic Lvl. has this been fixed or is it still an issue?
There is no way to upgrade his level. The Army book clearly states that the number of spells he knows is not connected to his level. If you go to the magic section of his options, you may buy any of the spells you want there.

But he will always be a level 1 wizard.
belgarath97 is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
belgarath97

Old September 3rd, 2008, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbaddonAZ
it used to work just fine before my downloading frenzy took place. Now very little is actually right in the world of my Army Builder program.
My suggestion, rename the wh6 folder to wh6_old, then create a new wh6 folder. Donload the files again to the new (empty) wh6 folder. See if that helps.
belgarath97 is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
robert
Volunteer Data File Author

Old September 5th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatolaf
Great work on the new VC list, Congrats to all involved.

Here is a WIP list of bugs I have found so far:

1) No Enchanted shield option for Vampire characters
vampires cant have shields, so they cant take the enchanted shield

Quote:
2) Helm of commandment is not a bound item, currently counts it as one
thanks, will fix this

Quote:
3) Wight King BSB with non magic banner is allowed magic items, currently list does not allow..
yes it does - he can take 50 pts of magic items. if he takes a magic banner, he cant take any items, but it doesnt specify what happens when he takes a non-magic banner

Quote:
4) A Varghulf is called 'Squad' in the top line, when picked for list

5) Description of 'Banner of Barrows' in main page is wrong, it reads they hit on 3+ instead of getting +1 to hit..

6) Wight King BSB still has 4+ AS even with no shield..
thanks, will fix the rest of these :~)
robert is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
hacksaaw

Old September 29th, 2008, 06:16 AM
as i said in the subject line the corpse cart, while it doesnt count towards your minimal number of core units, it does count as core for your percentage of core troops.

and this and the Dogs dont show up there. if your giving a print out of the army to a tournament judge, if he just looks at the percentage AB gives he wont get the correct numbers for core.
hacksaaw is offline   #30 Reply With Quote