Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sevrick

Old January 17th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Made this post before but can't seem to find it. Anyway.
Is there anyway to share information live in a game session rather than having the player exit sync then get back in? Because I would very much like to just be able to reveal things on the spot as my players are playing.
Sevrick is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Seregil

Old January 17th, 2015, 04:29 PM
As of yet, no there is not. As far as I know, the sharing of info is a two stage process: the DM syncs then the players sync. That's why the ability to use a second screen is so important.
Seregil is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old January 17th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrick View Post
Made this post before but can't seem to find it.
Some options:
  • Click on your user name in the upper-right. ("Welcome, (you)") Click Statistics. Click "Find all posts by (you)" or "Find all threads started by (you)".
  • Click on your user name in a thread, then "Find more posts by (you)". (More useful for other users.)
  • Click on Search, then Advanced Search. Put your user name in the User Name box (upper-right). Optionally, put a word you think is in the post or title in the Keywords box (upper-left). Select Threads or Posts in the Show Results As area (lower-right). Click Search Now at the bottom.

In any case, your other thread is in the Feature Requests forum: How do you do a live session online?

ObTopic: Seregil's right; at present, live updating for Players isn't a feature.

Hope this helps.

Parody is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old January 18th, 2015, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrick View Post
Made this post before but can't seem to find it. Anyway.
Is there anyway to share information live in a game session rather than having the player exit sync then get back in? Because I would very much like to just be able to reveal things on the spot as my players are playing.
The Player View facility within the main Realm Works is the intended method of sharing information immediately with your players.
Farling is offline   #4 Reply With Quote