Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

shanline

Old December 5th, 2006, 12:49 AM
Pardon my n00bness with editing AB files, but I noticed something in the Dark Angels section that needs to be fixed in order to conform to the latest Dark Angels errata put out by GW.

Deathwing Command squad, Deathwing Terminator squad, Dark Angels HQ Heroes (Commander, chaplain, & Librarian) all have stubborn as compulsory.. but it increases their points cost by +5. This rule is not reflected in Army Builder and there is no option to add it either.

So, my question is how to I modify my own datafile to represent this choice?

What would be the best way to achieve this? Create seperate entries for DA characters/deathwing squads and add +5 points for the rule as appropriate? Is there some sort of compulsory rule that can be enforced similar to how DA characters are forced to take terminator honors for +15pts. (AB does reflect this rule however).

Example.. Master of Sanctity under normal SM rules is 100pts. When I select the Dark Angels army and add this unit, it automatically applies the correct terminator honors and adds +15 to the point cost making him 115pts. Another +5 pts should be added however as compulsory in taking the "stubborn" Rule. Thus whilst a normal SM Master of Sanctity would be 100pts base.. a DA unit would be 120pts before any wargear.

As I haven't messed around too much with ABCreator yet.. I'm needing some help in accomplishing this.

Thank you
shanline is offline   #1 Reply With Quote