Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

Rungok

Old May 7th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Okay so I had to close and re-open HL before I could even see the RIFTS sources. But it seems to be there now. Thank you!
Quote:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'edgSRUpgra' - Thing requires thing 'racSFConst' that does not exist
Thing 'edgSRUpgra' - Thing requires thing 'hinSFCybRe' that does not exist
Rungok is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old May 7th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungok View Post
Okay so I had to close and re-open HL before I could even see the RIFTS sources. But it seems to be there now. Thank you!
Regarding that error, do you have the SF Companion?

Unfortunately, SR needs it for the Cyberware and a couple of other bits and pieces.....

Working on -
  • (SWADE) WIP Savage Rifts
  • Savage Rifts (Deluxe): Update link in This post
  • Star Trek Adventures: Update link in This post
TCArknight is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
KaiserComplete

Old July 2nd, 2019, 10:16 AM
I'm kind new when it comes to adding outside material to hero labs. How do I import the rifts file into hero labs and use it?
KaiserComplete is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
KaiserComplete

Old July 6th, 2019, 10:07 AM
When trying to load the game system I get this error message:

KaiserComplete is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 6th, 2019, 02:35 PM
You need the Sci Fi Companion

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
nyarlathottep

Old August 29th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Not sure if the problem is between the keyboard and the chair or if it actually hasn't been implemented, but I find that if I try to make a power armor or robot armor jock, there are no actual power or robot armors to be found to give to the character. If you make a Glitterboy, it gives you the armor, but if you make a M.A.R.S. character that gets one of those things...nope.

I also noticed that any hero's journey result that gives edges from a category (i.e. the one that lets you pick any combat edge, but its any of them like that) it never counts your edge as being chosen, so you get an error. Also, some of them, such as the one that lets you choose a background edge, insist that you pick two edges (and still counts it as zero edges chosen no matter what). The ones that give you SPECIFIC edges work fine though.

Likewise, no matter how much cyberware you pick, it never counts any of it against your strain.

Just a few things I thought you might like to know. It's still a nice package over all.
nyarlathottep is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
duhtroll

Old September 25th, 2019, 03:53 PM
I have a similar problem. I have an NPC I am trying to make who could conceivably be a fixer, TW, no template and I am making each one to compare them.

On one of them I was able to make vehicles/PA from templates and add whatever I wanted up to the limits for the template. On the others I can't buy anything but stock vehicles and power armors. So I went back to the character that has the custom PA/walker and they are still there and statted out but that character can't build new ones either from a template now - just the stock purchases.

Anyone know what source or box I need to check to get back to making custom rides?
duhtroll is offline   #17 Reply With Quote