Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

darrell_uk

Old August 28th, 2023, 04:52 AM
I'm guessing that this has probably been asked before, but I can't find it using any search term that comes to mind.

Is there a method of changing the order that weapons show up on the character sheet? They seem to be set as alphabetically, but as there's no way to customise names this cannot be finessed, and I can't be the only person who would rather have their primary weapon at the top of the list.
darrell_uk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 28th, 2023, 08:35 AM
Not currently. Just talked to Rob about character sheets last week, so I'll add this to my list of things to see if we can address. No promises on timeframe, but they're something I'm hoping we can hit by the holidays.

My current thought is just have whatever weapon your character has equipped list at the top, as it's presumably your main. Also mildly irked because I added custom name support for weapons but apparently that's borked.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
darrell_uk

Old August 29th, 2023, 01:04 AM
Fair enough, thanks for the information.
darrell_uk is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Berekona

Old August 30th, 2023, 01:02 PM
I to would like to see this added, so thank you for adding it to your notes to get addressed at a later time, I'd also like to be able to name them as well so hopefully that will also be addressed and fixed.
Berekona is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Ed Reppert

Old September 16th, 2023, 12:13 PM
I'm not too fussed about having my primary weapon listed first, but I've got a couple of other wishes for the character sheet:
1. Named staves (eg Staff of Water) with fundamental runes should have those runes explicitly named, just as mundane weapons do. For example +1 Striking Staff of Water.
2. The description of feat based abilities, especially those with a "heightened" entry, should show the level of the feat. Otherwise we have to go elsewhere to figure out what, exactly, the current ability does.
Ed Reppert is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
runnetib

Old September 24th, 2023, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrell_uk View Post
but as there's no way to customise names this cannot be finessed
Today I learned, quite by accident, that you can rename weapons as a 'temporary adjustment'. You can rename other things as well, but I know it works on weapons because I've been trying to figure out Custom weapon names for over a year, and got it to work today.
runnetib is offline   #6 Reply With Quote