Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

uggron

Old September 17th, 2023, 10:50 AM
I was testing out some familiar stuff and noticed that having the Improved Familiar feat doesn't seem to actually lower the costs/requirements of choosing a specific familiar. Easy enough to just suppress the error, but am I doing something wrong or misunderstanding the feat? Or is it actually bugged?
uggron is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 17th, 2023, 01:43 PM
You've submitted this as a bug through the gear icon at the top right of HLO, right? When you do so, make sure to include enough detail that we can reproduce the issue, like your character's class, other feats/abilities that apply to familiars (so that we know how many slots your familiar currently has), and which improved familiar you're trying to get.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
uggron

Old September 17th, 2023, 01:56 PM
I'll do that right now. I was kind of wondering if I just misunderstood what the feat was supposed to do so I wasn't sure if it was a bug.
uggron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
uggron

Old September 17th, 2023, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
When you do so, make sure to include enough detail that we can reproduce the issue, like your character's class, other feats/abilities that apply to familiars (so that we know how many slots your familiar currently has), and which improved familiar you're trying to get.
I said as much in the bug report I sent, but I tried on a few different characters, including a fresh witch with nothing changed except adding the feat. I also checked pretty much every specific familiar. As far as I could tell, the feat never did anything with any configuration.
uggron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote