Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Unseelie

Old August 21st, 2012, 10:05 AM
Have you guys ever considered subscriptions for the various game system data files? I know I'd rather just have it all dealt with than have to make separate purchases (and yes, there would still be the whole license reactivation issue).
Unseelie is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old August 21st, 2012, 10:18 AM
A subscription would be nice. It be even better if you got a bit of a discount with a subscription, somewhere in the realm of the discount you get when you buy data file packs. I know I was a bit miffed when they announced that with the release of Bestiary 3 that there would be a data pack for the bestiaries. I'd been a loyal customer and bought the Bestiary data files pretty much as they came out, so I already had Bestiary 1 & 2 by the time they announced the discounted pack of three.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 23rd, 2012, 12:20 PM
Yes, we've definitely thought about a subscription model, and we'd like to implement something along those lines. Unfortunately, our current system does not allow for sophisticated subscription handling, so it's not something we can offer right now. We are planning an overhaul of the system at some point in the future, and this is definitely a capability we want to put into place when that overhaul occurs. In the meantime, though, the current system will have to suffice...
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote