Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Mordheim

Notices

cat-the-odd

Old November 14th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Hello guys and girls,

I'm currently learning the ABC ant I'd like to see the additional warbands for Mortheim in the data file. Since the lone wolfs said "we did the core - you do the rest" I put myself to ABC and want to DO it.
My primary motivation for this is to include the druchii(beta) warband from druchii.net, since I play them myself.

First of all I'd like to collect all members working on this topic so far. I'd like to see if there is something done already out there (eg the beastmen, I've read of). I started with the druchii and the orcs, so far, but much things are to be done.

Second I want to recruit as many as possible members for crosschecking/bugreporting.

Third is thetechnical organization of the addon. I had to modify some parts in the mortheim.def file but Id rather like to add race by race leaving the core stuff. Ideas?

Best regards,

cat
cat-the-odd is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Chaoszwerg

Old August 27th, 2007, 01:48 PM
hi cat,

had somebody give feedback to you or is this a hopless try to get the things moving on?

from my side i can add the lizardmen

regards
oli
Chaoszwerg is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
cat-the-odd

Old August 28th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Hi Chaoszwerg,

Unfortunately you are the only reply on this.
The druchii warband is now in the druchii herald webzine. Thus there is a quite constant basis which I can work on now. In Autumn the discussions start again and then I'll be back at the ABC.
Do you have some ideas on the technical problem not to touch the core files? It would be way easier to have just additional files, separated from each other.

Work will go on.
CAT
cat-the-odd is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Chaoszwerg

Old August 31st, 2007, 05:02 AM
hi CAT,

i am not in shape with the ABC but why we cant use the original core files? or we can use own core files???

send me a message when the discussion start again ot when you need help.

never give up!
oli
Chaoszwerg is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Holden

Old December 11th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Someone up here in the AK is working on adding some things to Army builder. If we get anything working we'll post it here.
Holden is offline   #5 Reply With Quote