Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

joethecatm9

Old June 7th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Not sure what this falls under, I would like to add an additional sort feature to the inventory. I am both a collector and a player of MTG. Is there a way to add a tab lets call it "Binder" with a simple Y=Yes or N=No value?

While you can set your goal target value, and add new cards there is no easy way to immediatly check to see if a card has already been set aside for a collection. I chose Card Vault because it seemed the most extensive of databases out there for both inventory and for deck building. I have downloaded the authoring software, but it seems only for modifying sets, or creating new games. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
joethecatm9 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 7th, 2008, 12:41 PM
What you'll want to do is to create an augmentation file, and it will contain a new group, called "Binder".

I'd suggest you read up on creating groups and creating augmentation files in the authoring kit documentation, then pull out your text editor and give it a go. Please ask if you have any more questions.

It will go in the same folder as magic's .def file, and when you download new updates (for each new set), make sure you DON"T check "delete files not replaced" or the program will eliminate your changes for you.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote