Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Zaknaefin

Old January 2nd, 2018, 05:40 PM
There are a few other things:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/...sical-prowess/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core...red-bloodline/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/...f-many-things/

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core...orc-bloodline/

Plus the various stat improvement books.

Just listing a few more so that we can suggest that LW add an inherent bonus type.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1481 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
Just listing a few more so that we can suggest that LW add an inherent bonus type.
There is an inherent bonus type on attributes. But all the scripts I can find referencing it are doing straight addition logic. Nothing is doing a "apply" only the largest value logic.

I have enhanced my adjustment to have a "Inherent" bonus type in the dropdown. But if LW scripts are just adding in the bonus it means its still a manual process to make sure only the largest value is used.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1482 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:37 PM
Sounds like we'll need to submit a bug report.
Quintain is offline   #1483 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old January 4th, 2018, 07:30 AM
On iPad, under "Change or Equip Gear" on the in-play tab, I'd like to hide things like an equipped ring, headband, etc. I know they're equipped, they'll never be taken off willingly, and it's just clutter in that section.

Are there any adjustments to do this? I've tried "Equipment, Remove Tracker/Activation"
nightpanda2810 is offline   #1484 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old January 4th, 2018, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 View Post
On iPad, under "Change or Equip Gear" on the in-play tab, I'd like to hide things like an equipped ring, headband, etc. I know they're equipped, they'll never be taken off willingly, and it's just clutter in that section.
If there is a way to do this, it would be best if it were per-item. I like having some of my equipment show up there (like daredevil boots) so that I can tap on it and quickly see the summary of what the item does.

It's also useful when failing a Reflex save with a natural 1, as items are supposed to make individual saves on their own, in that case. (Although it's supposed to be in a particular order and that's not the order they show up in. Maybe that's another enhancement request?)
Azhrei is offline   #1485 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 4th, 2018, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 View Post

Are there any adjustments to do this? I've tried "Equipment, Remove Tracker/Activation"
Nothing like this right now. I can take a quick look but I have a feeling I won't be able to do this. But never hurts to double check.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1486 Reply With Quote
nightpanda2810

Old January 5th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
If there is a way to do this, it would be best if it were per-item. I like having some of my equipment show up there (like daredevil boots) so that I can tap on it and quickly see the summary of what the item does.

It's also useful when failing a Reflex save with a natural 1, as items are supposed to make individual saves on their own, in that case. (Although it's supposed to be in a particular order and that's not the order they show up in. Maybe that's another enhancement request?)
I agree, absolutly needs to be per-item. I want some items to show up, some not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Nothing like this right now. I can take a quick look but I have a feeling I won't be able to do this. But never hurts to double check.
Awesome! Hope it can be done
nightpanda2810 is offline   #1487 Reply With Quote
risner

Old January 7th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Seeing a lot of errors that look like we need to update a number of things to include Helper.PFSUserOK. Are others seeing this also?
risner is offline   #1488 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old January 7th, 2018, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Seeing a lot of errors that look like we need to update a number of things to include Helper.PFSUserOK. Are others seeing this also?
Update HL, Pathfinder, and Community Package files. That should fix it.
Minous is offline   #1489 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old January 8th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
Given they are bonuses of the same type, by general rule, they don't stack.

There is also this text in the Wish itself:

“Grant a creature a +1 inherent bonus to an ability score. Two to five wish spells cast in immediate succession can grant a creature a +2 to +5 inherent bonus to an ability score (two wishes for a +2 inherent bonus, three wishes for a +3 inherent bonus, and so on). Inherent bonuses are instantaneous, so they cannot be dispelled.

Note: An inherent bonus may not exceed +5 for a single ability score, and inherent bonuses to a particular ability score do not stack, so only the best one applies.”

So, although the abyssal bloodline allows for the break in the maximum value allowed for an inherent bonus, it still follows the normal bonus stacking rules.
Agree with the final statement. Inherent bonuses follow the same stacking rules, even the Wish spell clarifies “immediate succession” in its description.

A Maximum of +5 inherent bonus to any ability score.

And only the best inherent bonus to any ability applies.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #1490 Reply With Quote