Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

kbs666

Old July 20th, 2018, 11:37 AM
WotC could easily produce World of Greyhawk, Ravenloft and Dark Sun. But because Hasbro doesn't really care its FR and nothing else. They even still own Dangerous Journeys which with a little bit of work could be released as a very good game for those desiring a rules heavy RPG.

As to Lorraine it may have flown under most gamers radar but I know someone in the auction house world here in Chicago and back in 2010(?) she sold a big chunk if not all of her Buck Rogers memorabilia which seems to indicate she had fallen on pretty hard times.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old July 20th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
As to Lorraine it may have flown under most gamers radar but I know someone in the auction house world here in Chicago and back in 2010(?) she sold a big chunk if not all of her Buck Rogers memorabilia which seems to indicate she had fallen on pretty hard times.
Not sure if that is an indicator or not, I just sold $11,000 in Magic the Gathering cards and I am doing better than ever financially right now. I just got rid of stuff cluttering my closet.
Toblakai is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old July 20th, 2018, 12:38 PM
The head of the family that owns the Buck Rogers IP selling what the auction book estimated at several million in memorabilia is, I think slightly, different. And based on the ages of the stuff, and knowing what I know of Lorraine most if not all of it was inherited.

But it could be colored by my personal dislike of the woman.

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Toblakai

Old July 20th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
The head of the family that owns the Buck Rogers IP selling what the auction book estimated at several million in memorabilia is, I think slightly, different. And based on the ages of the stuff, and knowing what I know of Lorraine most if not all of it was inherited.

But it could be colored by my personal dislike of the woman.
Yes from what I have read she wasn't good for the Hobby.
Toblakai is offline   #24 Reply With Quote