Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old December 18th, 2020, 09:18 PM
I will be more excited once HLO can do everything HLC can do. As of now I have no interest in migrating to a inferior product.

Edit: I am still using HLO, but that is because PF2 and Starfinder are only on HLO.
Dragnmoon is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old December 19th, 2020, 01:18 PM
And to have Starships and books (AA4, SOM) and APs for Starfinder with the ability to export and import characters between users. PF1 is not creating any new content, but I'm sure it'll take resources to manage and fix bugs diluting the support for games that aren't already supported.
flyteach is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old December 21st, 2020, 07:57 AM
Only 4 days to Christmas, and 11 days until the end of the year... and nothing from LW about their "We’ll be bringing PF1 to Hero Lab Online just in time for Holiday gift-giving."
Krothos is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
MrWixi

Old December 21st, 2020, 09:11 AM
They really are leaving for the last minute gift buyers...
MrWixi is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
kenderbard

Old December 23rd, 2020, 05:45 AM
Disappointing. Wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see anything until end of January at earliest at this point.
kenderbard is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old December 23rd, 2020, 06:21 AM
Tomorrow is last day for "holiday gift-giving". Can't say I'm not surprised by this...

With the current environment forcing us role-players to play our gaming using virtual table tops, and those VTT apps have built-in auto generating characters sheets, you'd think LW would be more aggressive in their with their releases so they can continue into the new year strong!
Krothos is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old December 23rd, 2020, 03:53 PM
Looks like PF1 might be available 26 Dec.
https://www.wolflair.com/pf1-is-comi...ro-lab-online/

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Hykim

Old December 24th, 2020, 03:02 AM
Very good to hear, now the big question is how accurate is the FAQ, which was created a long time ago and I don't think it's been updated...

Is there going to be a simple $20 fee to migrate all HLC PF1 content to HLO PF1 content? If not, what, if anything, is the plan for HLC content migration to HLO?

Are secondary Hero Lab Classic licenses going to allow multiple device access in HLO, since AFAIK there is no way to access HLO on multiple devices simultaneously at the moment?
Hykim is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old December 24th, 2020, 05:09 AM
Taking down HLO on a weekend, during the day, primetime for many around the world, is freaking awesome! I know there's no perfect time, but smack dab during play time on a weekend has to be one of the worst times.
Flyteach (still waiting for Starships, SOM, AA4, many APs, share character to other user, encounter builder, and other basic functionality)
flyteach is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Thorkull

Old December 24th, 2020, 09:41 AM
My only question is, what happens to user-created content and community content with HLO? I'm currently in a PF1 game that uses Gestalt characters, I suspect I'm going to be stuck with HLC for the foreseeable future.
Thorkull is offline   #20 Reply With Quote